Tiered Cake Maker By Sweet Treats: Tried And Tested. Hello friends.
We love making yummy cakes in our house and I am a huge fan of quick and easy kitchen gadgets. It was only last week for Halloween I made some fun treats in my whoopie pie cake maker my daughter got off Santa a few Christmas ago. At Christmas, birthdays, Halloween or any reason for a party we like to get the cake maker out and bake some tasty cakes.
Last week I asked by sweet treats (the same brand as my whoopie pie maker) if I would like to review the tiered cake maker and the dainty delights cake maker (review to follow in a few days) to see if we can make some fun creative cakes. How lucky are we? Getting to try fun kitchen gadgets and lots of yummy cakes all weekend long that all cooked in minutes…
First post up is the Tiered cake maker…
These are so cute and so sweet!! I loved making the tiered cakes. These are perfect little cakes for all occasions.
I made some Chocolate orange cakes…
Makes 6 tiered cakes
You will need
- Tiered cake maker
- 100g Margarine
- 100g Light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 100g Milk chocolate, melted and cooled a little
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 150g Self raising flour
- 50g White chocolare chips
- 2 Tbsp juice from a satsuma
- 2 Satsumas
- 100ml double cream
- Icing sugar to dust
- Cream the butter and sugar with a hand mixer until creamed together.
- Add the eggs and beat well.
- Beat in the melted cooled chocolate.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder.
- Mix well, until all combined together.
- Add the chocolate chips, satsuma juice and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Pre heat the tiered cake maker.
- Fill each mould and spread flat.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes, until cooled.
- Remove the cakes and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Repeat until all mixtures has been used up.
- leave to cool.
When ready to serve:
- Mix the double cream with an electric whisk until thick.
- Place the whipped cream in-between the tiered cake layers.
- Decorate with satsuma pieces.
- Sieve some icing sugar over.
About the Sweet Treats Tiered Cake Maker:
The great thing about the Sweet Treats Tiered Cake Maker is its versatility.
Have endless fun creating fantastic 3 tiered cakes, or sandwich two cakes together to create mini sponge cakes.
Or try stacking 2 or 3 of the same size and cover them in butter cream and decorate.
Why not colour cakes using food colouring.
Simply divide the mixture in two and colour one half of it with food colouring.
This will give you a great result when the cakes are cut into two.
And if you’re looking for inspiration, get started with some of the delicious recipes here – enjoy!
Tiered Cake Maker RRP £21.99
About this review-
- I got sent this cake maker to try out and review.
- I was not paid for this post and all thoughts are my own honest opinion .