Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose & Partners.
Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos. Hello friends. Are you planning a family New Years Eve Party? We are. Just for us but there is 6 of us so plenty of food to make up.
Also are you looking for some nibbles and party food recipe ideas? Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos anyone? Spice up your mealtime with these delicious tacos today and embark on a flavour-packed adventure you won’t soon forget.
How To Make Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos:
Experience a burst of exotic flavours with this Tiger Prawn, Avocado, and Harissa Mayo Tacos recipe.
Succulent tiger prawns combined with creamy avocado and zesty harissa mayo create a very tasty taco sensation that will transport your taste buds to new heights.
Preparation time: 20 minutes, plus marinating || Cooking time: 10 minutes || Total time: 30 minutes, plus marinating
Serves: 8 (2 tacos per person)
- 32 raw tiger prawns, peeled
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1½ tbsp harissa
- 8 large corn or flour tortillas
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 100g mayonnaise
- 1 little gem lettuce
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- small handful coriander leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
How To Make:
- Firstly, put the prawns into a bowl with the garlic and 1 tbsp harissa; season and set aside. Cut triangles (about 7cm diameter) or discs (with a 9cm cookie cutter or by cutting around an upturned mug) out of the tortillas. (The remaining tortilla pieces can be fried and seasoned to make tortilla chips).
- Pour vegetable oil into a medium pan until it comes 1cm up the sides, and set over a medium heat. Once hot, add 3 or 4 cut tortillas at a time and fry for about 1 minute, turning over halfway through, until lightly golden. Remove and put on a piece of kitchen paper to drain, then immediately transfer to a wire rack, sprinkle with a little salt and allow to cool and crisp up. Repeat with the remaining triangles or discs.
- Clean out the pan with kitchen paper and return to the heat. Add the prawns; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until just cooked through. Set aside. Mix the remaining ½ tbsp harissa with the mayonnaise. To serve, place a small leaf of little gem lettuce on top of each of the tortillas. Dollop on some harissa
mayo,put a slice of avocado and 2 prawns on top, then sprinkle over some coriander leaves. Serve with the lime wedges alongside to squeeze over.
Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos:
So what do you think about these Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos? Do you fancy making some? Because I do! So tasty!! Updated post. First published here: 21st December 2018. Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose & Partners.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, How To Make Gingerbread Cupcakes. Did you watch The Great British Bake Off last week? It was all about spices and has left me wanting to eat ginger cakes topped with cream all week! How To Make Gingerbread Cupcakes. So adorable too.
Secondly, Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake. If you’re wondering how to make a vegan cake, we have the perfect recipe. Ready in under an hour, this moist, fluffy vegan frosted lemon cake recipe makes a great vegan treat, particularly good with a cup of tea. Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake.
Thirdly, Avocado, Quinoa And Radish Salad. Would you like to try this salad of avocado, quinoa, and radish for lunch or dinner? This fantastic salad mixes radish, green beans, light, crunchy quinoa, and smooth, creamy avocado. If you enjoy quinoa, avocados, and radish, you’ll enjoy. Avocado, Quinoa And Radish Salad.
Organic Vegan Chocolate Mousse:
Fourthly, Organic Vegan Chocolate Mousse. This is entirely vegan, but it tastes just like a regular chocolate mousse made with eggs and cream. Unless you tell them, I don’t think anyone will guess that avocado is the key ingredient .The agave syrup provides sweetness, and the coconut oil helps to firm up the texture; you could also use pure maple syrup. Yummy! Organic Vegan Chocolate Mousse.
Summer Gnocchi With Avocado Pesto And Tomatoes. Do you want to try a pleasant and tasty recipe today? Anyone up for some tomato-avocado gnocchi for the summer? A light, fragrant, and straightforward summer dish. Summer Gnocchi With Avocado Pesto And Tomatoes.
Last but not least, Pulled Pork Nachos: Fully Loaded. Love nachos and cheese? Fancy making some of these tasty Pulled Pork Nachos? So tasty!
Also follow along on Twitter for more tasty recipe ideas: Claire Justine O. Finally, lovelies; I hope you like this post? If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.