Trion:Z Acti-Loop Review.
Last year I got to try out the Trion:Z Colantotte Magnetic Wristband, having developed the product range significantly for 2014, they kindly offer me a chance to review one of the new wristbands.
I wear my old wristband regularly and as my husband has always shown an interest, I chose him as my guinea pig to try out the wristband and share his thoughts.
Trion:Z Acti-Loop Review:
I picked him a medium Black and Ocean coloured band.
About The New Trion: Z Acti-Loop Wristband:
- Dual Loop styling is back.
- It’s in silicone and suitable for water, snow and sun.
- The ACTI-LOOP wristband contains powerful negative ion producing materials in the pod and patented ANSPO magnetic technology working together to produce the most powerful product of its type on the market today.
- Perfect if you are looking for a clean, comfortable and stylish design which is protected in the water, snow and the sun.
- Flexible, transparent and waterproof silicone band in a dual loop style, ideal for an active lifestyle.
- Available in 3 colours~ Black/Grey, Black/Lime or Black/Ocean.
- Sizes to suit all ~ small, medium, and Large.
- Polarized Pod Capsule containing 3 x 1,000 Gauss Magnets with Trion:Z patented ANSPO technology.
- Their most powerful product with negative ion infused pod producing over 1,800 negative ions per second.
- £24.99 each.
Trion:Z Acti-Loop Review In His Own Words What He Thought~
The first thing I commented on was the look and style. They look cool!
I used to have a copper bracelet years ago then the first style Trion:Z wristbands got me interested in a bracelet again.
Although the original band when continually worn lost shape and the stringy loops frayed and looked tatty.
This new silicone design is much more durable, I have worn it continually since my wife gave it to me.
Ran, swam, cycled and worked!
It still looks like new, it has drawn numerous comments off people asking if it is a new watch? a new gadget or a torch!? I explain it is a magnetic bracelet, people are impressed.
Whether the Trion:Z really works, from a health point of view only time will tell. However, a couple of observations at my monthly gym check-up. Blood pressure best reading for 2 years. Heart Rate lowest for 3 years. That will do for me. I will keep my wife updated if my 8 years of knee pain go away with better circulation I will be buying shares in Trion:Z.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have you tried the new Trion:Z Acti-Loop bracelet out or are you thinking of trying one?
Join the conversation and share your thoughts below.
About this post:
I was sent a Trion:Z Acti Loop wristband for the purpose of the review. I was not paid for this review and all thoughts are my own honest opinion…