Trion:Z Colantotte New Boost Magnetic Therapy Wristband Review. Hello friends, so how are you today?
Over the Easter weekend, I was happy to road test the new boost magnetic therapy wristband from Trion: Z Colantotte. Due out tomorrow (3rd April 2013) the new wristband comes in 3 different colours to choose from…. Red, white or black!?
Post Contains PR Sample.
Trion:Z Colantotte New Boost Magnetic Therapy Wristband Review:
I went for the red silicone wristband as it stands out and happens to be my favourite colour.
About Trion:Z Colantotte New Boost Magnetic Therapy Wristband:
- The magnetic ionic technology brand worn by Rory McIlroy, Janko Tipsarevic and James Anderson has released details of their newest wristband, due April 2013.
- The Boost bracelet combines Trion: Z Colantotte’s successful formula of magnetic therapy and negative ions with a new, eye-catching style.
- Made with waterproof silicone and perfect for 24/7 wear. The Boost wristband contains two powerful 1,000 Gauss magnets. It also releases a huge 1,200 negative ions every second making it one of Trion: Z Colantotte’s most powerful products yet.
- A firm favourite on the wrists of pro-golfers and cricketers. Trion:Z Colantotte gear is made with patented ANSPO (Alternating North-South Polarity Orientation) magnetic therapy technology to extend the effects of the magnetic field flow. Helping to improve circulation and blood flow.
- Combining the look of the best-selling Dual Loop. The material of the practical Active wristband and the negative ion power of their Flex Loop. The Boost has been designed and developed to be as practical, stylish and powerful as possible.
Trion:Z Colantotte New Boost Magnetic Therapy Wristband Review.
What I Think Trion:Z Colantotte New Boost Magnetic Therapy Wristband:
My son who is also a runner introduced me to the Trion: Z bands when he purchased the dual loop version and said it helped his coordination.
As a runner myself, I have been suffering from bad circulation just lately, maybe due to bad blood flow to my fingers after my very long training runs. I have only just noticed this and it has been happening on my 15 miles + runs leading up to the London marathon.
When I received the wristband I soon noticed a slight change in my mood and within an hour of wearing it, I felt relaxed and wondered if the negative ions in the band were the sole reason for this??
I also had a great nights sleep with no mid-night wake up which is unusual for me. Another positive point of the Trion:Z is that it is a lightweight band but still durable. Also, the fact that it is waterproof is suitable for the exercise fanatics and you don’t have the hassle of removing it for every run in the rain.
I have also noticed how good my runs have felt the last 2 days too! Not sure if this is to do with the band or the weeks break I have had whilst having a cold.
I will be very interested to see how things go over the next few weeks to see if the band has any influence on my long runs and if I still have circulation problems in my fingers.
I really like the Trion:Z band and have positive thoughts whilst wearing it so that itself is a good thing. I have also kept it on 24/7 since receiving it, so you will be noticed every day in my outfit posts too.
Full release on 3rd April from Trion: Z at £24.99.
About this post: I was sent a Trion: Z wristband for the purpose of the review, I was not paid for this review and all thoughts are my own honest opinion.
You Might Also Like:
Trion:Z Acti-Loop Review. Trion:Z Acti-Loop Review. After greatly expanding their product line for 2014, Trion:Z Colantotte Magnetic Bracelet kindly gave me the chance to review one of the new wristbands. I had the opportunity to try out this wristband last year. How awesome!
So I chose my husband to be my test subject since he has always expressed interest in the bracelet, which I wear frequently. I asked him to try it out and give his opinion.
I chose for him a medium-sized Black and Ocean band.
Acti-Loop Wristband Information: Styles from Dual Loop are back. It’s made of silicone and is resistant to the sun, snow, and water. The ACTI-LOOP wristband uses patented ANSPO magnetic technology and strong negative ion-producing elements in the pod to create the most powerful product. Trion:Z Acti-Loop Review.