Turkey Burgers With Pea Guacamole.
Happy Monday friends. Fancy making a Turkey Burgers With Pea Guacamole? How tasty?
The UK’s leading brand for low sodium salt LoSalt, has teamed up with TV chef Sally Bee to make some lovely new and healthy recipes and here is one of their recipes.
200g Turkey mince
2 tbsp red onion, very finely chopped
2 tsp chipotle paste
2 tbsp, coriander chopped
2 slices emmental cheese
2 wholegrain buns
salad, to serve
For The Pea Guacamole:
100g frozen peas, blanched
1 tbsp onion, roughly chopped
¼ red chilli , chopped
Small handful fresh mint
¼ tsp ground cumin
2 tbsp natural yoghurt 2
Juice of one lime
Pinch of LoSalt
Freshly ground black pepper
1.) To make the burgers, put the turkey mince, red onion, chipotle paste and coriander in a bowl. Mix well and form into 2 patties.
2.) To make the pea guacamole, put the blanched frozen peas, onion, red chilli, coriander, ground cumin, black pepper, LoSalt, natural yoghurt and a squeeze of lime in a small food processor and whizz until blended.
3.) Cook the burgers in a non-stick pan for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden. Add a slice of emmental cheese, and heat until melted. Serve in buns with the pea guacamole and salad.
What do you think of this Turkey Burgers With Pea Guacamole recipe? Do you fancy trying it?
Recipe courtesy of TV chef Sally Bee and LoSalt.
You Might Also like:
How To Make Banoffee Pie: Delicious And Tasty:
How To Make Healthy Oven Baked Fish And Chips:
Are you looking to make a weekend treat more healthy?
Want to know how to make healthy oven baked fish & chips?
How To Make Veggie Spaghetti Bolognese:
Are you looking for a nice and tasty meat-free recipe?
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- 5 More Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out #CreativeMondays
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- Venison Burger with Blue Cheese And Crispy Shallots
- 4 Meaty Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- Turkey Burgers With Pea Guacamole
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- Isle of Wight Tomato Avocado And Red Onion Salad With A Lime And Chilli Dressing
- FRO-YO Strawberry Bark: Summer Party Treats
- How To Make A Banana Nut Cornettos
- How To Make BerryWorld Mini Fruit Tarts
- Create Your Very Own BerryWorld Pimm’s Jellies
- How To Use Jerte Picota Cherries At A Garden Party
- Sticky Chicken Wings With A Spring Onion And Celery Blue Cheese Dip
- BBQ British Asparagus With Feta And Beetroot Dressing