Twenty-Twenty Challenge And What I Wore Update.
I am really fed up with my clothes this week which I picked for the Twenty-Twenty September.
I am not sure if it is my clothes, the very cold weather then very warm weather or just very very tired from my 200 miles of running in a month challenge.
Twenty-Twenty Challenge And What I Wore:
I am looking forward to next month for getting to wear what I want and not to much running.
As I am not feeling to good about my clothes I thought I would brighten up my pictures of what I’ve been wearing this week.
Twenty-Twenty Challenge And What I Wore.
This hop for the Twenty-Twenty September is now closed.
In The Stripes: OOTD Creative Mondays Link Up:
Here I am getting my stripes on!
This is what I wore on Friday, on my day off from work.
Also the Husband had a day off from work so I got an Instagram Husband for the day. It was great!! Just 10 to 15 minutes of his time to drive me to the woods and take some photos.
Six Items Or Less: Month Long Clothing Challenge:
Have you heard of the Six Items Or Less Challenge before? I have just registered for the 3rd cycle. I love it. I missed the 1st one and joined in the 2nd one.
Could you only wear 6 items of clothing for 30 days? Without wearing anything else? Wash and wear?
Not Long Left: Six Items Or Less Challenge:
I am nearly at the end of another month doing The Six Items Or Less Challenge. I’ve wore six items of clothes for nearly 30 days now. I am really looking forward to wearing whatever I like again…Yeah!! I am also feeling sad that the challenge is over too.
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie