Twenty-Twenty Challenge And What I Wore Update.
I am really fed up with my clothes this week which I picked for the Twenty-Twenty September.
I am not sure if it is my clothes, the very cold weather then very warm weather or just very very tired from my 200 miles of running in a month challenge.
Twenty-Twenty Challenge And What I Wore:
I am looking forward to next month for getting to wear what I want and not to much running.
As I am not feeling to good about my clothes I thought I would brighten up my pictures of what I’ve been wearing this week.
Twenty-Twenty Challenge And What I Wore.
This hop for the Twenty-Twenty September is now closed.
In The Stripes: OOTD Creative Mondays Link Up:
Here I am getting my stripes on!
This is what I wore on Friday, on my day off from work.
Also the Husband had a day off from work so I got an Instagram Husband for the day. It was great!! Just 10 to 15 minutes of his time to drive me to the woods and take some photos.
Six Items Or Less: Month Long Clothing Challenge:
Have you heard of the Six Items Or Less Challenge before? I have just registered for the 3rd cycle. I love it. I missed the 1st one and joined in the 2nd one.
Could you only wear 6 items of clothing for 30 days? Without wearing anything else? Wash and wear?
Not Long Left: Six Items Or Less Challenge:
I am nearly at the end of another month doing The Six Items Or Less Challenge. I’ve wore six items of clothes for nearly 30 days now. I am really looking forward to wearing whatever I like again…Yeah!! I am also feeling sad that the challenge is over too.
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up