Twenty-Twenty September: Fall/Autumn Challenge.
The Twenty Twenty Fall/Autumn capsule wardrobe challenge starts 1st September.
As Fall /Autumn is just around the corner why not join us for a September clothing challenge and road test your capsule wardrobe.
Twenty-Twenty September: Fall/Autumn Challenge:
What Is in your closet / wardrobe?
Are you happy with what you’ve got?
If not,clear it out send it to charity and make a list of what you need.
20 items, 20 different outfits 20 days.
You get weekends off!
You’ll need cardigans, sweaters or jackets.
Cozy pants/trousers or comfortable jeans.
Dresses and skirts.
Blouses and T-shirts.
Pull it all together and join us in September at.
I will be co-hosting with Jeanine at her blogs and here at my blog clairejustineoxox.
Anyone fancy a clothing challenge?
Link up once a week in September and let us know how your going.
Would be great if you joined in.
11 Recipes For Asparagus Season For You To Try Out:
Love asparagus as much as me? I think they are so yummy and full of flavour. The kids on the other hand are not too keen.
I preferred to fried ours as it tastes delicious cooked and browned.
In The Stripes: OOTD Creative Mondays Link Up:
Here I am getting my stripes on!
This is what I wore on Friday, on my day off from work.
Also the Husband had a day off from work so I got an Instagram Husband for the day. It was great!! Just 10 to 15 minutes of his time to drive me to the woods and take some photos.
Sweetcorn, Shallot & Chilli Fritters With Tomato & Shallot Chutney:
These fritters are perfect for a lazy breakfast or weekend brunch. Add a poached egg on top to really indulge.
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever