Twenty-Twenty September: Fall/Autumn Challenge.
The Twenty Twenty Fall/Autumn capsule wardrobe challenge starts 1st September.
As Fall /Autumn is just around the corner why not join us for a September clothing challenge and road test your capsule wardrobe.
Twenty-Twenty September: Fall/Autumn Challenge:
What Is in your closet / wardrobe?
Are you happy with what you’ve got?
If not,clear it out send it to charity and make a list of what you need.
20 items, 20 different outfits 20 days.
You get weekends off!
You’ll need cardigans, sweaters or jackets.
Cozy pants/trousers or comfortable jeans.
Dresses and skirts.
Blouses and T-shirts.
Pull it all together and join us in September at.
I will be co-hosting with Jeanine at her blogs and here at my blog clairejustineoxox.
Anyone fancy a clothing challenge?
Link up once a week in September and let us know how your going.
Would be great if you joined in.
11 Recipes For Asparagus Season For You To Try Out:
Love asparagus as much as me? I think they are so yummy and full of flavour. The kids on the other hand are not too keen.
I preferred to fried ours as it tastes delicious cooked and browned.
In The Stripes: OOTD Creative Mondays Link Up:
Here I am getting my stripes on!
This is what I wore on Friday, on my day off from work.
Also the Husband had a day off from work so I got an Instagram Husband for the day. It was great!! Just 10 to 15 minutes of his time to drive me to the woods and take some photos.
Sweetcorn, Shallot & Chilli Fritters With Tomato & Shallot Chutney:
These fritters are perfect for a lazy breakfast or weekend brunch. Add a poached egg on top to really indulge.
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue