Twenty-Twenty September week 2.
Happy Monday, how has your weekend been?
Guess what I’ve been wearing this week!?
Twenty-Twenty September week 2:
I am doing the Twenty-Twenty September clothing challenge with my good friend Jeanine.
My Twenty Items of clothes are lots of colourful tops and matching bottoms.
First 4 days of the challenge below:
Here is the linky for anyone doing the Twenty Twenty September Challenge.
Linky now closed!
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
In The Stripes: OOTD Creative Mondays Link Up:
Here I am getting my stripes on!
This is what I wore on Friday, on my day off from work.
Also the Husband had a day off from work so I got an Instagram Husband for the day. It was great!! Just 10 to 15 minutes of his time to drive me to the woods and take some photos.
Six Items Or Less: Month Long Clothing Challenge:
Have you heard of the Six Items Or Less Challenge before? I have just registered for the 3rd cycle. I love it. I missed the 1st one and joined in the 2nd one.
Could you only wear 6 items of clothing for 30 days? Without wearing anything else? Wash and wear?
Not Long Left: Six Items Or Less Challenge:
I am nearly at the end of another month doing The Six Items Or Less Challenge. I’ve wore six items of clothes for nearly 30 days now. I am really looking forward to wearing whatever I like again…Yeah!! I am also feeling sad that the challenge is over too.
- Styling My White Dr. Martens Boots With A Dress
- Styling My Mary Janes Manic Monkey Shoes
- Styling My Nike Air Force 1 Trainers With A Dress
- Styling My Animal From The Muppets Shoes
- Styling My Red Boots For A Valentine’s Day Look
- Styling My Chunky Platform Mary Jane Shoes
- Styling My Miss Piggy Irregular Choice Shoes
- A Ladies Tank Top For All Seasons
- 10 Yummy Homemade Cookie Recipes
- Following The Morph Trail In London
- Valentine’s Day Recipe Ideas
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s
- Wish I Was Here Now | Blue Monday
- 14 Bright Porridge Bowls To Start Your Day Right
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!