Two Bird Roast.
Recipe : Castle MacLellan.
- 2 pheasant breasts
- 113g tub of Castle MacLellan Rannoch Smoked Duck Pâté with Bramley Apple Jelly
- 4 slices thinly sliced Parma ham
- 250ml port
- 2 tablespoons redcurrant jelly
- Prepare pheasant breasts by making a slit in the underside.
- Stuff with Castle MacLellan Rannoch Smoked Duck Pâté with Bramley Apple Jelly.
- Wrap tightly with Parma ham slices.
- Place on a greased baking tray, put into preheated oven 200C / Gas 6, for 20 mins.
- Remove from oven and leave to rest for 5 to 10 mins before slicing.
- Whilst resting make the redcurrant and port jus.
- Place the port and redcurrant jelly into a saucepan bring to boil stirring until the redcurrant dissolves.
- Reduce until slightly thickened.
- Slice the bird roast in half on an angle and drizzle the sauce.
- Serve with vegetables of your choice.
About this post: This is a guest recipe from Castle MacLellan. No Payment was received.