Ultimate Mince Pies With A Twist: Christmas Baking. Hello friends. Merry Christmas.
So do you love making mince pies?
If so, are you looking for something a little different this year?
How about these Ultimate Mince Pies With A Twist?
How To Make Ultimate Mince Pies With A Twist:
200g self raising flour
100g icing sugar
Grated rind of 1 small orange
Jar good quality mincemeat
Tub cream cheese
1.) Firstly, preheat the oven to 200c.
2.) Mix the flour, cornflour, salt, icing sugar, orange rind and butter into a fine breadcrumb.
3.) Add a little iced water to make a dough.
4.) Chill for an hour.
5.) Roll out the dough and cut 12 circles then line a 12 hole ProCook Non-stick Bun Sheet.
6.) Fill each with 2-3 tsp mincemeat and 1 tsp of the cream cheese.
7.) Cut 12 more circles for lids and top the pie bottoms.
8.) Pierce the lid then bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Ultimate Mince Pies With A Twist: Christmas Baking:
So what do you think? Do you like the sound of these Ultimate Mince Pies With A Twist?
Do you also fancy trying some? Recipe and photo credit by- Procook
You Might Also Like:
Cornish Rum Nickys:
Firstly, how tasty do these Cornish Rum Nickys look? Cornish Rum Nickys.
Primula Surprise Mince Pies:
Secondly, Christmas is all about spreading joy; so why not give your loved ones a little surprise this year with real mince pies.
Loaded with spicy minced beef and a surprise cheesy centre. Especially great for parties. Primula Surprise Mince Pies.
11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies And Tarts Ideas:
Thirdly, mince pie, jam and lemon tarts are among my favourite Christmas buns, just like grandma used to bake.
Here are a few recipes tart and pie recipes I’ve posted over the last few years: 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies And Tarts Ideas For Christmas.
Orange And Cinnamon Crumble Topping Mince Pies:
Last but not least, something a little different: Orange And Cinnamon Crumble Topping Mince Pies.
- 10 Children Party Food Recipe Ideas: Birthday
- 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out Right Now
- 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out This Year
- 10 Christmas Treats To Bake With The Kids This Holiday
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas 2020
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone This
- 10 More Drinks Ideas For Christmas
- 10 Savoury Party Food Ideas And Christmas Snacks
- 10 Tips For The Perfect Christmas Tablescape
- 101 Sandwich Fillings – For Your Christmas Parties
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make Recipes
- 12 Christmas Dinner And Sides Ideas To Try Out
- 13 Spanish Persimon Recipes: In Season Now
- 15 Trifle And Desserts In Glasses Ideas To Make At..
- 18/12 Wordless Wednesday…
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
Finally, lovelies; I hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.