Up-Cycled Valentine Shoes: How You Can Make Some Too. Hello friends. How are you today?
So I am loving my newly up-cycled/re-fashioned Valentine shoes. Polka dots, sparkly heels and heart shapes all over.
What better thing to do with a boring old pair of shoes? Because I love a spot of polka dots.
I also gave this pair of shoes a makeover too: Up-cycled Valentine Shoes: Give Your Shoes Some Heart.
Up-Cycled Valentine Shoes: How You Can Make Some Too:
What better things to have on your shoes for Valentine’s day than red hearts?
All of my favourite shoes things together!! And my new and exciting shoes was re fashioned from a pair of old shoes.
These shoes were loved years and years ago. Then hide in the wardrobe and not worn for a long long time.
Old shoes with lots of marks on.
Up-Cycled Valentine Shoes: How You Can Make Some Too What You Need:
Polka dot material
Large foam hearts
Modge podge glue- gloss finish
Pegs to hold the hearts on the front until dried
What I Did:
Firstly, I unpicked bow at front.Make a pattern with paper for material for toe.
Secondly, brush Modge Podge glue all over heels. Sprinkle with glitter. Leave to dry.
Thirdly, glue heel again (modge podge) and sprinkle with glitter. Leave to dry.
Fourthly, check all heel cover in glitter, (modge podge) glue and sprinkle any missed bits. Leave to dry.
Brush some Modge Podge gloss/glue over heel glitter to glue and seal heels.
When the paper pattern is a good fit, use pattern to cut material out for the toes area.
Glue material down with strong glue. Wait to dry. Then glue ribbon up one side and down other side. Wait to dry.
After that, glue the heart buttons on the sides. Leave to dry.
Then glue the bows on the heart. Leave to dry.
Glue the hearts on the shoes. Hold the hearts on the shoes with pegs until set.
So what do you think to my Valentine shoes? Because I love them 🙂
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine
If you like this post, why not follow along so you never miss a post?
So I hope you have enjoyed today’s post. So if you like, you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.