Upcycled Valentine Shoes: Give Your Shoes Some Heart. Today I am sharing an outfit post with you and I am wearing my heart on my shoes, ha!!
I up-cycled some hearts onto these shoes a few years ago and I still love them.
The trouble is the shoes are a little bit tight around the toes. So they only get an outing around Valentines Day and special occasions.
Upcycled Valentine Shoes: Give Your Shoes Some Heart:
These upcycled hearts were so easy to stick to my shoes and they have not fallen off yet, so all is good!
I teamed these shoes up with some black jeans and my gold knitted tunic. For a nice matching outfit. It is cold so this sparkly tunic is perfect.
Also wore a long-sleeved t-shirt underneath as it is so cold here…Brrr!!
What I Wore:
Gold tunic: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Old, forgot but cheap!! Upcycled with some sweet little heart buttons and a big shiny heart in the middle that I bought from my favourite craft store.
Love is in the air!? Love strawberries so much I cut them into heart shapes.
Heart Shaped Drinks:
I love drinking my tea from this heart mug!! It is so sweet.
How beautiful are these flowers my husband bought me for Valentine’s day!? I adore them so much I spent ages taking pictures of them. I also dressed my dining table up pretty to match my flowers.
Shame my husband is working today or we could have all done something fun together. Oh well, another day. Must make a nice tea for him later 😉 With a bottle of wine. Perfect!
What are you plans for today? Are you doing something fun or going somewhere special?
What are you wearing today? Did you get any flowers or chocolates? Happy Valentines Day 🙂 Have a lovely day.
Now I am off to find some perfect Valentines day songs. I love The Book Of Love song from the movie Shall We Dance sung by Peter Gabrielle.
How about you. Which is your favourite love song?
Upcycled Valentine Shoes: Give Your Shoes Some Heart.
You Might Like:
9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal At Home:
The days are flying by and less than a month until Valentine’s day. Are you going out this year or are you planning a nice meal at home?
If you are making someone special, a nice romantic meal at home; I have a post for you. Today I am sharing 9 tips for a perfect Valentine’s day meal at home: 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal At Home.
- Polka Dot Suit On The Bears Of Sheffield
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post