Upcycled Valentine Shoes: Give Your Shoes Some Heart. Today I am sharing an outfit post with you and I am wearing my heart on my shoes, ha!!
I up-cycled some hearts onto these shoes a few years ago and I still love them.
The trouble is the shoes are a little bit tight around the toes. So they only get an outing around Valentines Day and special occasions.
Upcycled Valentine Shoes: Give Your Shoes Some Heart:
These upcycled hearts were so easy to stick to my shoes and they have not fallen off yet, so all is good!
I teamed these shoes up with some black jeans and my gold knitted tunic. For a nice matching outfit. It is cold so this sparkly tunic is perfect.
Also wore a long-sleeved t-shirt underneath as it is so cold here…Brrr!!
What I Wore:
Gold tunic: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Old, forgot but cheap!! Upcycled with some sweet little heart buttons and a big shiny heart in the middle that I bought from my favourite craft store.
Love is in the air!? Love strawberries so much I cut them into heart shapes.
Heart Shaped Drinks:
I love drinking my tea from this heart mug!! It is so sweet.
How beautiful are these flowers my husband bought me for Valentine’s day!? I adore them so much I spent ages taking pictures of them. I also dressed my dining table up pretty to match my flowers.
Shame my husband is working today or we could have all done something fun together. Oh well, another day. Must make a nice tea for him later 😉 With a bottle of wine. Perfect!
What are you plans for today? Are you doing something fun or going somewhere special?
What are you wearing today? Did you get any flowers or chocolates? Happy Valentines Day 🙂 Have a lovely day.
Now I am off to find some perfect Valentines day songs. I love The Book Of Love song from the movie Shall We Dance sung by Peter Gabrielle.
How about you. Which is your favourite love song?
Upcycled Valentine Shoes: Give Your Shoes Some Heart.
You Might Like:
9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal At Home:
The days are flying by and less than a month until Valentine’s day. Are you going out this year or are you planning a nice meal at home?
If you are making someone special, a nice romantic meal at home; I have a post for you. Today I am sharing 9 tips for a perfect Valentine’s day meal at home: 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal At Home.
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day