Valentine Cookies: Write Out I Love You In Cookies. Hello friends. So how are you today? Are you looking for some sweet Valentine recipe ideas?
Say it with cookies, not just flowers this Valentine’s day with these adorable homemade treats.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Valentine Cookies Ingredients.
- Secondly, Valentine Cookies Method
- Thirdly, Other Post Ideas.
Valentine Cookies: Write Out I Love You In Cookies:
How much fun are these, I love you cookies? Love is in the air or soon will be!! With only a month left until Valentines day I have this lovely recipe to share with you from Jordans.
Valentine Cookies: Write Out I Love You In Cookies:
Prep time 15 mins | Cook time 10 -12 mins
- 100g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 medium egg
- 100g Jordans Super Berry Muesli
- 250g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 150g soft light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp milk
- Flour, for rolling
For The Icing:
- 1 sachet dried egg white
- 500g icing sugar, sifted
- Food colours, of your choice
You will also need I love you cookie cutters, or the letters I love you and a heart shaped one.
Valentine Cookies: Write Out I Love You In Cookies Method:
- Mix together the melted butter and egg. Then stir in the muesli, flour, bicarbonate of soda, sugar and milk. Use your hands to make the mixture into a dough.
- Grease and flour a baking sheet.
- Use a bit of flour to roll out the dough, or if you prefer, roll the dough out between two sheets of baking parchment. Flour the cutters and cut out the letters. For the ‘O’, substitute a round cutter and a very small heart cutter, from a set. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°c/ fan 170°c/ Gas Mark 5. Bake the biscuits for 10 – 12 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool.
- For the icing, mix together the icing sugar and egg white. Divide this up into 3 bowls, and colour each bowl with your chosen colours.
- Spoon the icing into your icing bags, and use straightaway or store until ready to use. When the biscuits are cool, spread over the base colour.
- Allow this to dry for 10 minutes, before piping on top of it, otherwise the icing will bleed into each other. Decorate with spots, stripes, squiggles or any other pattern.
Valentine Cookies: Write Out I Love You In Cookies. So what do you think about these I love you cookies? Do you also fancy making some? Because I know I do.
Guest post. No payment was received. Recipe and photo credits- Jordans Cereals.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, 11/02/2019 Creative Mondays Link Up. Love is in the air as it is nearly Valentine’s day. So why not show some fellow bloggers some blog love and stop by their page ❤️❤️❤️. Firstly, these mini tarts are quick and easy to try and are fun for the kids to make too. However one might not be enough!! I Heart You Tarts. We love making these because they are so easy to make and so much fun to eat! 11/02/2019 Creative Mondays Link Up: Love Is In The Air.
- Secondly, 20 Valentine Recipes To Try. Valentine’s Day is also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine. It is celebrated annually on February 14 each year. Breakfast!? 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day.
- Thirdly, 5 Valentine Recipes To Make For Someone Special. Check!! ✓ A nice meal? Check ✓ A sweet treat!? Check ✓ Or something nice to drink !? Check ✓ 5 Valentine Recipes To Make For Someone Special.
9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal At Home.
- Fourthly, 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal At Home. Firstly, Plan Your Meal And Menu Ahead. Secondly, Have A Back-Up Plan. Thirdly, Shop In Advance. Fourthly, Bake The Night Before. Fifth, Plain And Simple. Sixth, Plain And Simple. Seventh, Turn Off The Lights. Eighth, Get Creative Or Crafty. Ninth, Pop Some Romantic Music On. 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal At Home.
- Fifth, A Classic Red Velvet Cake Recipe. Hello friends, So how are you today? So this Fine Saturday, I am sharing a Valentine’s Day Treat. Based on the US classic, this beautiful cake will suit any special occasion or family get-together. A Classic Red Velvet Cake Recipe: Valentine’s Day treat.
- Sixth, Almond Chocolate Valentines Tart. Almond Chocolate Valentines Tart To Make. Almond Chocolate Valentines Tart.
- Seventh, Belvoir Fruit Farms Cranberry Cupcakes And Raspberry Blush: How To Make. Fancy a cake or two? So hands up, who loves cake? Not only me then? Because both my hands are up in the air. Do you want to know how to make these yummy cakes? I am also sharing this tasty gin recipe too. Belvoir Fruit Farms Cranberry Cupcakes.
BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons – Great for Valentine’s Day:
- Eighth, BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons – Great for Valentine’s Day. These tasty macarons are also a perfect special treat for Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day. BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons.
- Ninth, Bohemia’s Top Tips on the best Valentine’s Day Desserts. Valentine’s Day will soon be upon us and for those couples choosing to opt for an intimate home cooked meal, a heavenly dessert is sure to set hearts fluttering at the end of the evening. Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts.
- Last But Not Least, Carrot, Orange And Hazelnut Cupcakes. Fancy making some of these beautiful cupcakes for afternoon tea? Carrot, Orange And Hazelnut Cupcakes.
Thank you so much for stopping by.