Made these with the children and they loved them. As soon as they were set and ready to eat, they disappeared!
Time to make some more!!
- 10 Small strawberries or 5 large cut in half
- 150g Dark cooking chocolate
- 20g Rice krispies
You will also need:
- 10 Holed deep silicon heart ice cube tray
- Grease proof paper
- Wash, dry and cut (if large) the strawberries leaving the green stalks on for decoration.
- In a heat proof bowl place the cooking chocolate that has been broken up into pieces.
- Place the bowl over a pan of simmering pre boiled water.
- Stir until the chocolate has melted grab the stalks of the strawberries, dip them into the chocolate and place on some grease proof paper.
- Remove the bowl from the pan and quickly stir in the rice krispys.
- Place spoonfuls of the chocolate krispy into the heart tray and press them down.
- Place a strawberry into the centre of the hearts gently pressing them into them so when the chocolate drys it will hold them in place.
- Leave to cool then set in fridge
- Once the chocolate has melted do everything quickly before it sets!!