Recipe : Castle MacLellan
- 100g finely diced onion
- 100g finely diced carrot
- 50g rolled oats
- 50g pinhead oats
- 20g bulgar wheat
- 50g giant cous cous
- 120g cooked red lentils
- 90g vegetarian suet
- 100g cooked diced mushrooms
- 100g butter beans drained (tinned)
- 113g tub Castle MacLellan Oven Roasted Mushroom Pâté with Garlic and Thyme
- Dash soy sauce
- Dash gravy browning
- Pinch cracked black pepper
- Handful fresh parsley chopped
- 250g vegetable stock
- Combine all ingredients and mix together.
- Place into a oven proof dish and allow to stand for 20 mins then place into preheated oven for 30 mins.
- (Cover if you prefer a softer textured top).
About this post: This is a guest recipe from Castle MacLellan. No Payment was received.