Recipe and photo credits by Whitworths.
Warm Date And Chocolate Valentine Pots.
Hello friends, fancy making some Warm Date And Chocolate Valentine Pots?
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
How To Make Warm Date And Chocolate Valentine Pots:
- 100g Whitworths Chopped Dates
- 50g White Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 40g Whitworths Toasted Chopped Mixed Nuts
- 75g Dark Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 75g Unsalted Butter
- 75ml Semi-skimmed Milk
- 60g Caster Sugar
- 2 Medium Eggs, whisked
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- A pinch of Cream of Tartar
- 50g Whitworths Ground Almonds
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / fan 180°C / gas mark 6.
- Lightly grease 6 ramekins or oven proof espresso cups with a little butter.
- Divide the chopped dates equally between the ramekins or cups and sprinkle the white chocolate and the chopped nuts over the top of the dates, again equally dividing between the ramekins or cups.
- Place the dark chocolate, butter, milk and caster sugar in a heavy based saucepan and gently heat until the chocolate has melted.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir until smooth.
- Whisk the eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder and the cream of tartar into the dark chocolate mixture until evenly combined.
- Gently fold in the ground almonds and divide the mixture evenly between the four ramekins or cups.
- Bake in the centre of the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes or until the surface is cooked but soft and fudge-like in the centre.
- Warm with a scoop of ice cream.
- Or clotted cream.
Warm Date And Chocolate Valentine Pots. Recipe and photo credits by Whitworths.
What do you think about these treats? Fancy making some?
You Might Also Like:
- Millionaires shortbread: After Running A Race
- Frock it #4 Blog Hop: Orange And Lemons
- Rowntree’s New Sweets Review
- Matalan Autumn/Winter Ditsy Floral Dining
- Whole Earth Product Review: Natural Healthier
- Warm Smarties Cookies Creative Thursday #Week5
- Florentines: Sweet Traditional Christmas Treats
- Canapes With Blueberry And Raspberry: Christmas
- Bite Sized Trifles: Great For Birthdays, Christmas
- Heart Of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes: How Yummy