Warm Potato And Tuna Salad.
Fancy making this Warm Potato and Tuna salad?
The combination of kale, sun-dried tomatoes and baby potatoes works perfectly in this hearty, nutritious salad.
Low fat/low sat fat, low sodium.
Total time (prep & cooking) 20 minutes
How To Make A Warm Potato And Tuna Salad:
- 350g Salad/Baby potatoes (such as Charlotte or Maris Peer), slice in half
- 2 tins of tuna in spring water
- 50g black pitted olives
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 150g runner beans, sliced into 2cm pieces
- 50g sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 100g curly Kale, roughly chopped
- 20g sunflower seeds
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2tbsp olive oil
How To Do It:
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling salted water with a lid and when ready, drain and leave to cool. Once cooled cut the potatoes into bite-size pieces.
- While the potatoes are cooking, slice the onion and drain the tuna.
- In a fresh saucepan of slightly salted water cook, the runner beans for 4-5 minutes then add the kale and cook for 10 seconds and drain.
- In a large serving bowl, add the potatoes, runner beans, kale and red onion. Drizzle in the olive oil and lemon juice and mix well.
- Add the tuna, sundried tomatoes and black olives, lightly mix and serve with a scattering of sunflower seeds.
Recipe c/o Love Potatoes. ‘Potatoes: more than a bit on the side’ campaign.
What do you think of this Warm Potato And Tuna Salad?
Fancy trying it?
You may also like:
Thai Potato and Chicken Stir-fry:
Love stir-fry’s? How about trying this Thai Potato and Chicken Stir-fry?
Spiralized Potato Salad:
Fancy making a nice and healthy Spiralized Potato Salad?
This recipe is nice and healthy and also full of flavour. What is not to love about it!?
Let us know if you get to try any of these recipes in the comments below.