Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple. Hello friends, happy Sunday.
Love watercress and avocados in your salad? So do you fancy making a tasty Watercress and Avocado Salad with Bacon and Apple? Because I do! So tasty.
How To Make A Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple:
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
1 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tbsp creme fraiche
1 tsp honey
100g streaky bacon, finely chopped
1 tsp Dijon mustard
One Bramley apple, cored and diced
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 x 85g bag watercress
Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple Method:
1.) Firstly, cut the avocados in half and remove the stone, then peel and slice lengthways.
2.) Mix together the mayonnaise, créme fraîche, honey, mustard and vinegar.
3.) Place the bacon and apple in a frying pan and fry until the bacon is brown and crispy about 5 minutes.
4.) Add the watercress to a large bowl and sprinkle over the fried bacon and apple.
5.) Last but not least, lay the sliced avocado over the top of the salad before drizzling with the mayonnaise dressing. Simple!
So what do you think?
How tasty does this Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple recipe look?
Do you also fancy trying it?
As always, we would love to hear your thoughts.
Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple.
- Frying pan
- 2 avocados
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp creme fraiche
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 100g streaky bacon, finely chopped
- 1 Bramley apple, cored and diced
- 2 x 85g bag watercress
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the stone, then peel and slice lengthways.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, créme fraîche, honey, mustard and vinegar.
- Place the bacon and apple in a frying pan and fry until the bacon is brown and crispy about 5 minutes.
- Add the watercress to a large bowl and sprinkle over the fried bacon and apple.
- Lay the sliced avocado over the top of the salad before drizzling with the mayonnaise dressing. Simple!
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, do you fancy making up a nice and tasty Roast Chicken and Wild Mushroom Watercress Salad with Pine Nuts and Raisins? Roast Chicken And Wild Mushroom Watercress Salad With Pine Nuts And Raisins.
Secondly, Fancy making an Indonesian Gado Gado Salad with Crunchy Tiger Prawns and Selada Air (watercress)? Indonesian Gado Gado Salad With Crunchy Tiger Prawns And Selada Air (Watercress).
These recipes were also created by development chef Keri Astill-Frew. Keri has worked in top restaurants across the UK including a Michelin star hotel in Lancashire and a variety of fine dining restaurants and gastro-pubs in Dorset and Sussex.
She is passionate about watercress, both as an ingredient and for its fantastic health benefits and is devoted to developing new and delicious ways for you to incorporate more of it into your diet.
Updated post. First published here 10th June 2018.
Also, Recipe Photography Credits: Lara Jane Thorpe
Finally, I hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.
You Might Also Like:
- If My Hair Looks Good, I Can Deal With Anything
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion