Getting some recipes ready for juicing my way through 2013.
With starting my London marathon training after Christmas what better way to get some added vitamins inside you than a smoothie?
I have been writing down lots of smoothies recipes to try ( Healthy and some not so healthy!!).
Some packed full of fruit, some with ice cream and some with cream in, so many good ideas I can’t wait to try them all.
This is the first time as an adult I have tried an avocado and I am now in love with them, I remember trying one at my aunties house when I was little and not liking them so I was surprised how yummy they are.
How To Make Watermelon, Banana, Avocado And Orange Smoothies:
- 250g Watermelon
- 1 large banana
- 1 small avocado
- 1 orange
- 100ml concentrated orange juice
- Few handfuls of ice
- 1 Tsp honey to taste
- Remove the skin and seeds from some watermelon, peel the banana, take the stone out off the avocado and peel, remove the orange peel and take out any pips.
- Chop the fruit and place in a smoothie maker
- Pour in the orange juice and ice cubes
- In a smoothie maker place the settings to mix for 30-second smoothie for 30 seconds
- Serve straight away.
What do you think of this Watermelon, Banana, Avocado And Orange Smoothie?
Fancy trying one?