Week 52 Of The Gallery: Hair: Photo Challenge.
Happy Wednesday, Wednesday has soon come around again. Hello and welcome back to my blog. Thanks for stopping by again today.
Today I am sharing a fun hairstyle post with you. This is my take on this weeks theme at Sticky Fingers blog hop;
Week 52 of The Gallery blog hop: Hair.
Well, it just so happens that on the day that I read this weeks theme on The Gallery photo blog hop is…
And guess what!?
I had just been for a haircut on that day.!! Coincidence or what? So funny, I had to laugh out loud!!
Week 52 Of The Gallery:
Hair: Photo Challenge
Anyhow, I had my hair cut and had it cut very short and changed the colour again. I am always changing my hair colour.
Don’t you just love how kid says things?
My children always do say funny thing.
When my 7-year-old son seen me coming out a shop whilst waiting in the car with his dad, he said;
“Mum I did not think that was you coming out of the shop then, I thought it was a boy”
Great, love my new haircut then son!?
Kids say the most fun thing. I am always laughing so much at the thing my children say and do. They are so sweet and say things so innocent.
Above me with my short brown hair.
Didn’t look like a boy then, did I son? Not to worry, my hair grows so quickly, it will soon be long again.
Are you joining in the fun over at The Gallery Photo Blog Hop?
Do stop by and link up your hair posts.
What is your take on the hair theme?
Do you like to change your hairstyle or hair colour often?
Or do you like it to always look similar?
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy