Week 52 Of The Gallery: Hair: Photo Challenge.
Happy Wednesday, Wednesday has soon come around again. Hello and welcome back to my blog. Thanks for stopping by again today.
Today I am sharing a fun hairstyle post with you. This is my take on this weeks theme at Sticky Fingers blog hop;
Week 52 of The Gallery blog hop: Hair.
Well, it just so happens that on the day that I read this weeks theme on The Gallery photo blog hop is…
And guess what!?
I had just been for a haircut on that day.!! Coincidence or what? So funny, I had to laugh out loud!!
Week 52 Of The Gallery:
Hair: Photo Challenge
Anyhow, I had my hair cut and had it cut very short and changed the colour again. I am always changing my hair colour.
Don’t you just love how kid says things?
My children always do say funny thing.
When my 7-year-old son seen me coming out a shop whilst waiting in the car with his dad, he said;
“Mum I did not think that was you coming out of the shop then, I thought it was a boy”
Great, love my new haircut then son!?
Kids say the most fun thing. I am always laughing so much at the thing my children say and do. They are so sweet and say things so innocent.
Above me with my short brown hair.
Didn’t look like a boy then, did I son? Not to worry, my hair grows so quickly, it will soon be long again.
Are you joining in the fun over at The Gallery Photo Blog Hop?
Do stop by and link up your hair posts.
What is your take on the hair theme?
Do you like to change your hairstyle or hair colour often?
Or do you like it to always look similar?
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper