Week 53 of The Gallery: Mother’s Love.
This week the theme over on The Gallery blog hop is Mother Love. What does Mothers love mean to you?
One thing I love is being a mother to my 4 great kids. Something you never get bored of being.
So much fun being a Mum!! The laughter, the tear and the years of watching them grow up into adults.
I wish time would go by more slowly as the grow to quickly and then before you know it they are leaving school and home for the next journey of their life.
Week 53 of The Gallery: Mother’s Love
Mother’s Love Means To Me:
Being their for someone
and much much more all rolled into one.
“A mother is someone who dreams great dreams for you, but then she lets you chase the dreams you have for yourself and loves you just the same.” Author Unknown
For A Mother Is:
The only person on earth who can divide her love among ten children and each child still have all her love. Anon.
(Well for me it is splitting all my love 4 amazing ways!!) Here are my 4 fab children above.
One missed this shot!! sweet..
A mother’s heart is always with her children. You never stop worrying about them either.
Here is my beautiful Mother with my Dad.
Only One Mother:
Hundreds of stars in the pretty sky,
Hundreds of shells on the shore together,
Hundreds of birds that go singing by,
Hundreds of lambs in the sunny weather.
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the world wide over.
Are you a Mum too?
What does being a Mother mean to you?
Why not join in the fun over at The Gallery?
Did You See This Post:
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week