Weekend Blues #WeekendLinkUp
Happy Friday friends.
Hope you have had a lovely week?
It is like they flick a switch when the clocks go back each year.
Straight into Winter!! One minute it is nice and light and not too cold, the next minute it is miserable and dark 🙁
I have been so cold this week and hate getting up for work when it is still dark outside. Today will be rushing around trying to get everything done that I should have got done in the week!
Are you all ready for the weekend?
It feels like we have done nothing this week with the children being off school because we all did not feel 100% and lots of wasted opportunities to go out and about.
I am thinking positive today. Let’s all make the weekend a good one!!
Weekend Blues #WeekendLinkUp:
Welcome To The Weekend Link Up. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have fun at this week’s blog hop.
Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:
Please only link up family-friendly posts!
Link up any posts or straight to your homepage. You can link any posts up on Friday’s. No need for a theme.
Please tweet me any links you have added to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Weekendbloghop hashtag and I will favourite,retweet and reply.
Please try to stop by over the weekend when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up.
Please link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word.
It would be great if you would like to follow me in some way? Let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can follow you back.
This List Has Now Closed.
Some Posts You Might Like:
Thanks for sharing at Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop, hope to see you on Monday for our next blog hop 🙂
- Today Is My Birthday: Another Year Over
- Millionaires shortbread: After Running A Race Treats
- Chocolate Yule Log: Christmas Day Sweet Freedom Treat
- Gerry Wilton’s Hand Made Belgian Truffles: A Must See
- Douwe Egberts Coffee Sticky Toffee Pudding For Sharing
- Starry Cake Pop Truffles: Homemade Christmas Treats
- Christmas Pudding Whoopie Pies: Great For Christmas
- 16/01 Creative Mondays Blog Hop Week 3: Brunch Bars
- Organic Vegan Chocolate Mousse: Six Servings
- Chocolate and Amaretto Pana Cotta Recipe To Try Out