November 8th 2011 Welcome To Blog Hop Wednesday.
Hello and welcome to Wednesdays blog hop.
Time to find some great new blogs to read and follow.
Please visit some blogs and follow ones you like..
Co-host is Jill from Fitness, Health and Happiness.
November 8th 2011 Welcome To Blog Hop Wednesday:
Here are a few fun rules of the blog hop..
Follow me the host of the hop at clairejustineoxox on Google friends connect and this weeks co-host Jill Conyers Fitness, Health and Happiness. If you want to co host one week, let me know!!
Link up your blog posts to the linky below. As many as you would like to share.
Please leave a comment if you are a new follower so we can follow you back 🙂
Visit a few of the other blog posts and follow ones you like. It is great to make new blog friends.
Please only link family friendly blogs and no shops.
We are sorry but this list is now closed. Please stop by again soon.
Chilled California Walnut And Cucumber Sunshine Soup:
How To Make Dracula’s Bloody Brew Halloween Soup:
How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup:
Creamy Pea Soup: Perfect For A Light Starter Or Lunch:
How To Make A Coconut and Prawn Laksa:
Squashy Bottom Soup Bowls: Autumn Warmers:
Roasted Beetroot Soup With Feta Yogurt Dressing:
Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup:
Hearty Kale and Butter Bean Winter Soup:
Creamy Chestnut And Parsnip Soup:
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley