Welcome To Wednesday Blog Hop 6th October 2011.
Welcome to the October Wednesday blog hop.
Or should I say:
Welcome to Wednesdays Blog Hop?
Time to find some new fun, fashion, food, parenting blogs to read and follow.
Please visit some blogs and follow ones you like.
Follow me the host of the hop at clairejustineoxox on Google friends connect and this weeks co-host Jill conyers life as I see it.
Link up your blog to the linky below.
Please leave a comment if you are a new follower so we can follow you back 🙂.
Visit some other blogs and follow ones you like and make new friends.
Please only family friendly blogs only.
Sorry this link has now expired.
Pop back any weekday to join our latest blog hop.
You Might Like These Posts:
I never Promised You A Rose Garden: Wednesday Link Up:
Today I am sharing some photos taken in Matlock in Derbyshire, England.
Such a lovely place to visit. Lots of quirky shops and cafes.
These pictures were taken in Hall Leys Park. This park is so beautiful and full of flowers.
This park also has a cafe, bowling green and boating lake. We took lots of pretty photos here.
Share Your Style Saturday : Walk In Matlock:
A few weeks back me and my husband hopped on the train from Nottingham for a walking day out in Matlock.
We got of the train at Matlock Baths and walked along the country lanes to Matlock town centre, stopping to take in some of the breath taking views along the way.
We well earned the big bag of fish and chips, hot chocolate and chocolate chip muffin at the end of our walk!!
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review