Welcome To Wednesdays Blog Hop 6th September 2011.
Hello friends and welcome to Wednesdays blog hop.
Time to find some great new blogs to read and follow.
Please visit some blogs and follow ones you like.
Want to be a co host next Wednesday?
Please leave a message if your interested.
Welcome To Wednesdays Blog Hop 6th September 2011:
1.) Follow me the host of the hop at clairejustineoxox on Google friends connect and if you are new please leave a comment so I can follow you back.
2.) Link up your blog to the linky below.
3.) Visit some other blogs and follow ones you like and make new friends.
4.) Please only family friendly blogs only.
5.) If you would like to grab any of my buttons the red flowered ones on the side clairejustineoxox,welcome to blog hop Wednesday or welcome to the weekend it would be great and if you want me to add yours just leave a comment.
6.) It you would like it would be great if you would like to subscribe to email so you remember to hop back on Wednesdays and Saturday or maybe follow me on Facebook? 🙂
The Linky Is Now Closed.
Thanks for joining us.
Spiced Hot Chocolate: Autumn Winter Warmer:
Stained Glass Cookies:
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie:
Keds Autumn/Fall 13 Review: All About The Stars:
One Pot Sugar-Glazed Roast Sunday Lunch:
12 Halloween Recipe Ideas: Halloween Party Ideas:
Bittersweet Chocolate With Almonds Day:
5 Fun Halloween Ideas For Keeping The Children Busy:
Pumpkin Pie: Perfect For An Autumnal Treat:
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue