25th October 2011: Welcome To Wednesdays Blog Hop.
Hello and welcome to our fun Wednesdays blog hop.
Time to find some great new blogs to read, comment on and follow.
Please visit some blogs om the list and follow the ones you like.
Happy to introduce this weeks co-host is Jill from Fitness, Health and Happiness.
25th October 2011: Welcome To Wednesdays Blog Hop:
Here are the rules of this weeks blog hop.
Follow you follow me?
Please follow this weeks hosts of welcome to Wednesday blog hop. clairejustineoxox on Google friends connect and this weeks co-host Jill conyers Fitness, Health and Happiness.
Link up your blog posts fromthis week to the linky below.
Please leave a comment if you are a new follower so we can follow you back 🙂
Visit some other blogs and follow ones you like and make new friends.
Please only family friendly blogs only.
Welcome to Wednesday list is now closed. Thanks for linking up.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Lemon Drizzle Cake: Our Favourite Cake Recipe:
Innocent Fruit Juice Review: What The Kids Really Think:
Millionaires shortbread: After Running A Race Treats:
Whole Earth Product Review: Natural Healthier:
Bite Sized Trifles: Great For Birthdays, Christmas And Parties:
Cola Ice Cream Float With A Festive Twist:
Strawberry And Parma Ham Crostinis: Fun Party Snacks:
Strawberry Champagne Cocktails: Party Season:
Ice Cream Bombe: Christmas Pudding:
Turkey Club Sandwiches: Left Over Turkey Ideas:
Latest From The Blog:
- I First Started Running In 2004: How I Got Into Running
- Six Items Or Less: Month Long Clothing Challenge
- The Gallery: Trees This Weeks Photo Challenge
- My Family: Getting To Know Us Out And About In London
- London Taxi’s: How Cool Are These Taxi’s?
- Ice-Cream: I scream for Ice Cream!!
- Lemon Icing Cake: Fresh And Tasty: What’s Not To Love?
- Red Noses For Red Nose Day 2011 So Much Fun
- Have Picked My Six? Six Items Or Less Challenge
- The Gallery: Week 51: Photo Challenge, Education
- Lemon Drizzle Cake: Our Favourite Cake Recipe
- Tomorrows Athletes? Getting Kids Into Running
- At The Park: All Good Fun: Silent Sunday Photo
- New Training: Week 1: Fit To Fitter
- Week 52 Of The Gallery: Hair: Photo Challenge