Happy Friday and welcome to the weekend blog hop 🙂
December already. This year is flying by.
Yesterday we got our Christmas tree up. We love putting our Christmas tree up every year. Once the children are back to school in September, they are counting down the days until it can go up. Christmas is always special in out house.
As always, the youngest children were looking forward to decorating it when they got in from school. They come in, chuck their bags down and get set on putting the Christmas tree up. No running club tonight, the Christmas tree is far more important!!
Same old tree. I keep thinking of buying a real one but no on can wait for us to go and buy on so the tree out the garage comes out again.
These lights we have had well over 20 years. Since my eldest was a baby but they have sadly stopped working. Still put them on the tree though, as they look so lovely. Plus I can not bring myself to throw them away. They are so cute!! Almost magical as I have had them as long as all my children.
We have lots of pretty and sparkly Christmas lights. Plus some sweet little angels.
I love all my Christmas tree decorations, so many different memories over the years.
Mollie helping out, family friendlyor just eating everything in sight!!!
Want to link up with us today?
Please follow these weekend family-friendly
- Link up posts only. Why not enjoy yourself it is Friday!? Links can be on any topic as you would like to share. They can including recipes, crafts, decor, style, household tips, anything that you have been writing about lately.
- Please follow your host on at least one social media channel on the sidebar above.
- Feel free to add up to 3 posts this weekend.
- Please support your fellow blog hopper by visiting some of the other posts that have linked up to the blog hop.
- Feel free to tweet me your posts using the #weekendbloghop in your social media posts.
- Happy Weekend!!
This list has now closed.