Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop: 2nd September 2011.
Hello. How has your week been?
Friday has soon come around again!!
Welcome to the weekend blog hop.
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop: 2nd September 2011:
Here are the rules:
Please only family friendly blogs only!!!
Follow the hosts, me clairejustineoxox in number 1 spot on Google friends connect.
Follow the co host Nekky from Reflexions in number 2 spoton Google friends connect.
Visit and read some lovely blogs that have already linked up and follow ones you like.
If you are a new follower please leave a comment so we can follow you back.
Grab the code and blog hop button if you want to host the blog hop too! Have a great weekend…
This list has now closed. Thanks for stopping by.
Apples just fallen from my mums tree. Yeap, the wasps are getting drunk on them!!
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Latest From The Blog:
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine
- Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie How To Make
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins: How To
Did You Read:
200 Miles Of Running Challenge in my 3-In-30 This Month:
I had last month off from my challenges with the kids having 7 weeks holidays and going away, day trips it seamed pointless stressing myself in trying to do to much.
This month I’m back with bigger and better challenges to try and push myself to the limit.