Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop: 2nd September 2011.
Hello. How has your week been?
Friday has soon come around again!!
Welcome to the weekend blog hop.
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop: 2nd September 2011:
Here are the rules:
Please only family friendly blogs only!!!
Follow the hosts, me clairejustineoxox in number 1 spot on Google friends connect.
Follow the co host Nekky from Reflexions in number 2 spoton Google friends connect.
Visit and read some lovely blogs that have already linked up and follow ones you like.
If you are a new follower please leave a comment so we can follow you back.
Grab the code and blog hop button if you want to host the blog hop too! Have a great weekend…
This list has now closed. Thanks for stopping by.
Apples just fallen from my mums tree. Yeap, the wasps are getting drunk on them!!
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
Did You Read:
200 Miles Of Running Challenge in my 3-In-30 This Month:
I had last month off from my challenges with the kids having 7 weeks holidays and going away, day trips it seamed pointless stressing myself in trying to do to much.
This month I’m back with bigger and better challenges to try and push myself to the limit.