Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop 7th October 2011.
It is that time again!!
Time for a blog hop!!
Welcome to the weekend blog hop.
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop 7th October 2011:
Here are the rules….
Please link up only family friendly blogs!!!
No shops please.
Follow the hosts, me clairejustineoxox in number 1 spot on Google friends connect.
Follow Nekky from Reflexions in number 2 spot. Nekky is my co-host. Please follow on Google friends connect.
Visit and read some of the other blogs on the hop and follow ones you like.
If you are a new follower here please leave a comment so we can follow you back.
Have a great weekend.
This list is now finished.
Did You See:
New Limited Edition Monster Spooky Puffs Review:
Post contains PR sample.
With Halloween not far away my kids love anything and everything Hallo-weeny so when we were asked if we would like to try the new limited edition Honey Monster Spooky Puffs.
The kids were really looking forward to them arriving.
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
- A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass
Second Chance Antique Store: Wednesday Link Up:
Over the weekend we went to watch Toy Story 4.
I have been a fan of Toy Story ever since the beginning. With 4 children it is hard not to have been.
My 2nd eldest Son loved Toy Story when he was little and we were Santa’s helper back in the day when you had to fight for toys because the sold out like one-O!!!!