Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop 7th October 2011.
It is that time again!!
Time for a blog hop!!
Welcome to the weekend blog hop.
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop 7th October 2011:
Here are the rules….
Please link up only family friendly blogs!!!
No shops please.
Follow the hosts, me clairejustineoxox in number 1 spot on Google friends connect.
Follow Nekky from Reflexions in number 2 spot. Nekky is my co-host. Please follow on Google friends connect.
Visit and read some of the other blogs on the hop and follow ones you like.
If you are a new follower here please leave a comment so we can follow you back.
Have a great weekend.
This list is now finished.
Did You See:
New Limited Edition Monster Spooky Puffs Review:
Post contains PR sample.
With Halloween not far away my kids love anything and everything Hallo-weeny so when we were asked if we would like to try the new limited edition Honey Monster Spooky Puffs.
The kids were really looking forward to them arriving.
- National Hat Day And Street Art Saturday
- A Lob Haircut Or You Might Call It A Long Bob
- National Rubber Ducky Day: The Duck House
- Decorate Your Home For Winter
- Ruby Red Slippers From The Wizard Of Oz
- 9 Ways To Add Beetroot Into Your Recipes
- We Are Off To See The Wizard In This Amazing Lift
- Green Glitter Jumper And Silver Skirt With Boots
- Polka Dot Maxi Dress And Some London Street Art
- Purple Flower Umbrella And Cream Dress
- How To Make A BerryWorld Strawberry And Rhubarb
- Santa Christmas Jumper And Tutu Style Dress
- 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out This Year
- And Just Like That.. Fair Isle Jumper & Red Trousers
- The Frozen Inspired Infinity Chamber
Second Chance Antique Store: Wednesday Link Up:
Over the weekend we went to watch Toy Story 4.
I have been a fan of Toy Story ever since the beginning. With 4 children it is hard not to have been.
My 2nd eldest Son loved Toy Story when he was little and we were Santa’s helper back in the day when you had to fight for toys because the sold out like one-O!!!!