Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop 7th October 2011.
It is that time again!!
Time for a blog hop!!
Welcome to the weekend blog hop.
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop 7th October 2011:
Here are the rules….
Please link up only family friendly blogs!!!
No shops please.
Follow the hosts, me clairejustineoxox in number 1 spot on Google friends connect.
Follow Nekky from Reflexions in number 2 spot. Nekky is my co-host. Please follow on Google friends connect.
Visit and read some of the other blogs on the hop and follow ones you like.
If you are a new follower here please leave a comment so we can follow you back.
Have a great weekend.
This list is now finished.
Did You See:
New Limited Edition Monster Spooky Puffs Review:
Post contains PR sample.
With Halloween not far away my kids love anything and everything Hallo-weeny so when we were asked if we would like to try the new limited edition Honey Monster Spooky Puffs.
The kids were really looking forward to them arriving.
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
Second Chance Antique Store: Wednesday Link Up:
Over the weekend we went to watch Toy Story 4.
I have been a fan of Toy Story ever since the beginning. With 4 children it is hard not to have been.
My 2nd eldest Son loved Toy Story when he was little and we were Santa’s helper back in the day when you had to fight for toys because the sold out like one-O!!!!