Welsh Lamb, Apple and Rosemary Tarte Tatin. Hello friends, so how are you today? Are you looking for a new dinner recipe to try out?
Welsh Lamb, Apple and Rosemary tarte tatin anyone?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Welsh Lamb, Apple and Rosemary Tarte Tatin Ingredients.
- Secondly, Welsh Lamb, Apple and Rosemary Tarte Tatin Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make Welsh Lamb, Apple and Rosemary Tarte Tatin:
- 4-6 Welsh lamb cutlets
- 30ml (2tbsp) soft dark brown sugar
- 12g (½oz) butter
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into 8 thin wedges
- 1 apple, sliced
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Olive oil to drizzle
- 500g pre-made packet puff pastry
- Preheat oven to Gas 6, 200ºC, 400ºF.
- Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Onto the tray place the sugar and spread out into a rough circle about the size of a large dinner plate. Break the butter into small pieces and add. Now add the onion, apple, rosemary and lamb cutlets – remembering that the bottom of the tart will become the top when turned out after cooking!
- Place in a hot oven for about 10 minutes, to start with.
- Roll out the pastry to a similar size to the tray. Remove tray from oven and carefully place the pastry over the cutlets, return to the oven for about 20 minutes until the pastry is a good dark golden colour.
- Remove from the oven and after a couple of minutes carefully turn out onto a large plate.
- Serve in large wedges.
Welsh Lamb, Apple and Rosemary Tarte Tatin:
Guest post credits: Eat Welsh Lamb And Welsh Beef.
So what do you think of this Welsh Lamb, Apple and Rosemary Tarte Tatin? Do you also fancy trying some?
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, #ThankGoodness Challenge With Dolmio and Britmums. Dolmio is our go-to pasta sauce. Our household all love the taste, and it is full of healthy ingredients. ThankGoodness Challenge With Dolmio and Britmums. So tasty.
- Secondly, 14 Curry Recipes To Warm You Up This Autumn. Curries are great for warming you up in Autumn/Winter! 14 Curry Recipes To Warm You Up This Autumn. So yummy.
- Thirdly, 2 Summer Recipes: Salad with Warm Pesto Whole Grain Croutons & Roasted Pepper, Courgette and Chicken Breast. This warm salad recipe shows that salads aren’t just for red-hot Summer days, they’re just as good on those cold Summer days too. 2 Summer Recipes: Salad with Warm Pesto Whole Grain Croutons & Roasted Pepper, Courgette and Chicken Breast.
Welsh Lamb and Pumpkin Pie:
- Last But Not Least, Welsh Lamb and Pumpkin Pie. We love making pies in colder weather and today I have a tasty Welsh Lamb and Pumpkin Pie recipe to share with you. Pies are such great Autumn/Winter comfort foods and this pie recipe is made with ready-made puff pastry so it is quicker than making it all from scratch. What is not to love? Welsh Lamb and Pumpkin Pie. So good.
Thank you so much for stopping by.