Welsh Lamb Nachos: Christmas Party Food, anyone? Hello lovelies, so how are you today? Are you looking for any last minute party ideas? Welsh Lamb Nachos?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Welsh Lamb Nachos Ingredients.
- Secondly, Welsh Lamb Nachos Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make Welsh Lamb Nachos:
Serves: 4 main – 6 for nibbles
Cooking Time: About 30 minutes
- 450g (1lb) Lean Welsh Lamb mince
- 1 Onion, roughly chopped
- 1 Clove garlic, chopped
- 400g (approx) Can chopped tomatoes
- 1 Red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 5ml (1tsp) Chilli powder
- 5ml (1tsp) Allspice
- 400g (approx) Can red kidney beans, drained
- 30ml (2tbsp) Tomato ketchup
- 175g approx Bag Tortilla chips/crisps
- 50g (2oz) Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 2 Clementine’s, peeled, sliced and roughly chopped
- 1 Lime, rind and juice removed and used
- Small handful fresh Coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 Avocado, peeled and lightly crushed
- Dry fry the Welsh Lamb mince in a small pan until browned with the onion and garlic (place the mince in cold pan & increase the heat – the meat will cook in its own juices)
- Add the tinned tomatoes, chilli, allspice, beans, ketchup and seasoning.
- Simmer on a low heat for about 15-20 minutes.
Make the Clementine salsa:
- Place all the ingredients together in a bowl, mix well together.
- Cover & leave for flavours to infuse.
- Layer tortillas and mince mixture in dish.
- Sprinkle with stilton and place under preheated hot grill for about 2-3 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Served the nachos with a large dollop of Clementine salsa.
Welsh Lamb Nachos. Recipe and photo credits- Welsh Beef Christmas. So what do you think of these Welsh Lamb Nachos? Do you also fancy trying some?
Christmas Party Food.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Branston Turkey Nachos. Do you love Christmas dinner tea? Also love Nachos too? I love cheesy nachos and I could eat these at any time of the day, night or year. How about trying these Branston Turkey Nachos? Not just for Christmas! Branston Turkey Nachos.
- Secondly, Strawberry Cheesecake Nachos: Delicious And Sweet. Fancy a sweet twist on the savoury nachos? If so, keep on reading! As I have a delicious recipe to share with you today. How yummy do these Strawberry Cheesecake Nachos look!? Strawberry Cheesecake Nachos. So delicious.
- Thirdly, Five Spice Belly Pork With Baked Rhubarb. Rhubarb for dinner anyone? Fancy making this five spice belly pork with baked rhubarb recipe? Five Spice Belly Pork With Baked Rhubarb. So different.
- Fourthly, How To Make Jerk Pork And Shallot Skewers With Pineapple Salsa. So are you looking for some BBQ inspiration? Also, fancy making some of these Jerk pork & shallot skewers with pineapple salsa –These succulent skewers are ideal for the barbie, so once the sun shines get cooking! How To Make Jerk Pork And Shallot Skewers With Pineapple Salsa.
Thank you so much for stopping by.