What I Wore: Boss Baby: Over 40 Style. Happy Saturday friends. 🙂
A few Saturdays ago, my Daughter and I spent a girly morning together. Just the two of us because we both wanted some quality time together without the boys.
Most importantly, we wanted a fun day out together.
Treat time then. Breakfast out and a trip to the pictures. With a trip to the shops afterwards 🙂 All go!!
What I Wore: Boss Baby: Over 40 Style:
It is great at our local cinema, films are only £2.50 each on a Saturday morning for ones that have been out a while. Bargain or what!!
Perfect for us as when we see something we like the look of, but we forget about going to watch it or are busy when it is school and we forget.
This way we get the cinema all to ourselves and at a cheaper price. Bonus!!
What I Wore:
I hate being too hot in the cinema so it was a chance to wear my new floral trousers and a vest top. I really like these trousers, do you too?
I bought the next size up in these trousers so I had plenty of room to eat whatever I want over Summer.
Hopefully, by Autumn I will be adding a belt to them!! Haha!!
What I Wore: Boss Baby: Over 40 Style:
After feeling very full from breakfast it was time to go to the cinema.
First ones in as it had only just opened. Plus we can sit anywhere so the nice bigger comfy seats!
We went to see Boss Baby as this was one of the trailers we liked from the last time we went.
We love to watch the trailers and the next film we want to go and see is Nut Job 2. We need to find and watch Nut Job 1 first though.
What I Wore: Boss Baby: Over 40 Style
Shoes: c/o M and M Direct
We had lots of treat in there and popcorn but everyone was eating Nachos.
Yummy, they smelt so good.
We stop off of at our local supermarket and brought nachos, cheese, and dips and ate them all for lunch, delicious!!
We had such a lovely girly day together.
Do you like to go to the cinema? If so, what was the last film you went to see?
Do you like to watch the trailers? Any films coming out soon you are waiting to see?
What I Wore: Boss Baby: Over 40 Style.
Did You See These Posts:
Keeping Busy A Day Into Our Lives: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:
Firstly, happy Friday friends and welcome back to this weeks 18/08/2017 ‘Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop’.
Thanks for stopping by here again today. Happy you are here and I hope you want to link up with us today and join in the blog hop fun.
We have been keeping ourselves busy again this week. So so busy. I can tell I am not that fit to keep up with the holidays!!
Must try harder come September to get fitter!! Keeping Busy A Day Into Our Lives: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
How To Make Mango And Lime Sorbet:
Secondly, Love Your Gut Week takes place between 4-10 September and seeks to raise awareness of the importance of good gut health.
Love Your Gut has been raising awareness of the importance of gut health for over 18 years by providing expert tips, digestive health news and recipes.
Today I am sharing How To Make Mango and Lime Sorbet from Love Your Gut. How To Make Mango And Lime Sorbet.
Crunchy Carrot and Apple Salad with Cashew Dressing:
Last but not least, do you fancy making a Crunchy Carrot and Apple Salad with Cashew Dressing?
Crunchy thinly sliced carrots into ribbons, thinly sliced apple, deseed finely chopped chilli and thinly sliced fennel with a cashew dressing, how nice?
Tasty and healthy. Crunchy Carrot And Apple Salad With Cashew Dressing.
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day
- Brown And Crystal Knot Design Headband
- A Feel Good Friday Post That Has Me Ready For Spring
- Summer Maxi Dress From Not Last Year But The
- A New Swing Dress For Spring/Summer 2021
- Friday I’m In Love: With This Dreamy Spring Dress
- 8 Up-cycle Projects To Try During Covid-19 Lockdown
- Remembering A Trip To Bristol: UK Travel Plans
- Sunrise At Tower Bridge An Amazing View To See
- Peanuts Snoopy Pink Sweatshirt And How I Styled
- Vintage Steampunk Hat Reminds Me Of Alice
- Snow Way!! What I Wore In The Snow: Over 40 Style
- Street Art Saturday: How To Fake It Till You Make It!!
- Hot Pink Dress Teamed Up With Miss Piggy Shoes
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
If you like this post, why not follow along so you never miss a post?