Happy Creative Monday everyone.
Have you anything creative to share with us today?
I really hope so.
Creative Mondays are my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas.
So much talent links up her every week. Thank you so much for joining us.
Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.
Today I am sharing an outfit post with you.
Strike a pose.
This is my favourite outfit from last week.
I love this dress.
It has such a pretty pattern on it and the colours all look great together.
One I wore on a night out with friends.
We went off for a meal and drinks.
It was a great night. We also won a quiz too!
What I Wore:
- Dress: c/o Sainsbury’s
- Boots: c/o Shoezone
- Fake pearls: Primark
Have you been out anywhere fun with friends lately?
Now on to the party:
What I Wore: Creative Mondays Blog Hop:
To join in the fun this week simply:
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
- Stop by and do it all again on Wordless Wednesday.
We run a new blog hop every Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Hope you can hit the home button and join in the fun?