Happy Monday everyone. Hope you’ve had a lovely weekend?
Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas. Link up, have fun reading other posts on the hop and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.
This week I am sharing some things I been wearing over the last few days/week.
How sweet is this bag my mother in law gave me!?Cute. I have used this loads.
I teamed up this red tunic with some legging and black patent sandals.
- Tunic : Asda
- Legging : Primark
- Sandals : c/o Strive
My mum gave me this adorable Marilyn Monroe scarf.How nice!?
Eventually got to wear my new dress I got for my birthday. Love this style, fit and patten.
- Dress: H And M
- Kimono: c/o Asda
- Shoes: Garage
So lucky to review this pretty dress. How lovely is it!?
- Dress: c/o House Of Fraser
- Necklace: My old shop
- Shoes: Matalan
What I Wore: Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
To join in the fun this week:
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfits, DIY, sewing projects or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
Thank you for stopping by. This list is now closed. Please stop by Mondays, Wednesday or Fridays for my latest blog hop.
Hopefully see you at a new blog hop soon.