What I Wore: OOTD: Day In Sheffield. Hello friends. So over the half term we had a lovely day out in Sheffield.
We also go to Meadowhall Shopping Centre on the outskirts of Sheffield quite often in the car. This time we decided to go by train into the City Centre.
What I Wore: OOTD: Day In Sheffield:
After reading lots of posts from my blogging friends about the bad snow and some having it really deep.
I am happy to settle for just the cold and rain. It was certainly fresh on our day out!
We also had a lovely hectic day, lots of things to see and do.
The children certainly had fun charging round. I wore my red gilet and chunky jumper but with the cold I had to buy a hat. Primark it was then. Not a bad for £1.00 eh?
What I Wore: Gilet: Republic | Jumper: Primark | Jeans: Abercrombie and Fitch | Boots c/o: Shoetique | Bag: Cath Kidston | Hat: Primark (men’s department),
What I Wore: OOTD: Day In Sheffield: Over 40 Fashion:
This year we want to go check out as many different places as we can using the train. York and Brighton being on the list of places we have never been to.
Also, revisiting our favourite places~ London, Blackpool, Matlock, Bakewell, Lincoln. Just waiting for it to be a little warmer!
So have you had any fun days out lately?
Did You See These Posts:
What I Wore In Sheffield: The Wordless Or Not So Wordless.
Firstly, hello and happy Wednesday friends.
Welcome back to this week’s Wordless Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Do you have a blog post with some photos in it to share with us today? What I Wore In Sheffield: The Wordless Or Not So Wordless.
What I Wore: Trip To Meadowhall:
Secondly, happy Tuesday. The countdown to the school holidays is on! Only 3 and a half more days left at school for the children. I can not wait to get out and about, I really need a change of scenery.
On Sunday we went to Meadowhall for the afternoon. What I Wore: Trip To Meadowhall, Sheffield.
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week