What I Wore: OOTD: Day In Sheffield. Hello friends. So over the half term we had a lovely day out in Sheffield.
We also go to Meadowhall Shopping Centre on the outskirts of Sheffield quite often in the car. This time we decided to go by train into the City Centre.
What I Wore: OOTD: Day In Sheffield:
After reading lots of posts from my blogging friends about the bad snow and some having it really deep.
I am happy to settle for just the cold and rain. It was certainly fresh on our day out!
We also had a lovely hectic day, lots of things to see and do.
The children certainly had fun charging round. I wore my red gilet and chunky jumper but with the cold I had to buy a hat. Primark it was then. Not a bad for £1.00 eh?
What I Wore: Gilet: Republic | Jumper: Primark | Jeans: Abercrombie and Fitch | Boots c/o: Shoetique | Bag: Cath Kidston | Hat: Primark (men’s department),
What I Wore: OOTD: Day In Sheffield: Over 40 Fashion:
This year we want to go check out as many different places as we can using the train. York and Brighton being on the list of places we have never been to.
Also, revisiting our favourite places~ London, Blackpool, Matlock, Bakewell, Lincoln. Just waiting for it to be a little warmer!
So have you had any fun days out lately?
Did You See These Posts:
What I Wore In Sheffield: The Wordless Or Not So Wordless.
Firstly, hello and happy Wednesday friends.
Welcome back to this week’s Wordless Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Do you have a blog post with some photos in it to share with us today? What I Wore In Sheffield: The Wordless Or Not So Wordless.
What I Wore: Trip To Meadowhall:
Secondly, happy Tuesday. The countdown to the school holidays is on! Only 3 and a half more days left at school for the children. I can not wait to get out and about, I really need a change of scenery.
On Sunday we went to Meadowhall for the afternoon. What I Wore: Trip To Meadowhall, Sheffield.
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day
- A Poppy Swing Dress That Never Goes Out Of Style