What I Wore: Skegness Style: Let’s Go To The Beach. Hello friends. The weather had been so lovely lately, then yesterday the rain returned!
It is so cold today and rainy too. What a difference a day makes!!
Not to worry though, it is nice to cool down for a change. Hopefully, though the sun will be back again soon!?
To think that it was only the other day when my Daughter was buying shorts and laughing at me buying a bargain thick-fleeced sweatshirt in the sale, well today I am wearing that hoodie and I am snuggly and warm.
I am even rushing around trying to warm myself up too, especially as I have a lot of housework to catch up on since it has been neglected over the school holidays.
The weather is so changeable at times but thankfully we have had some beautiful days over the last week or so.
Which was great as usual when the children are off school it rains. I think it was lovely every day when the children were off school for the half term holidays.
What I Wore: Skegness Style: Let’s Go To The Beach:
My Daughter and I spent a few days in Skegness and it was red hot. It was a good job as I forgot to take a warm jumper with us.
The sun was shining brightly, I just wish I had taken my shorts though. No worries as this jumpsuit kept me nice and cool.
I wore this jumpsuit to the slots, to the beach and to travel home on the train. It was so comfy to wear and felt nice and cool. A selfie on the beach.
Beautiful blue skies all around.
I even got a few compliments of some random stranger too. My Mum and Daughter and I took a nice stroll around the shops when some bloke stopped us to tell me how nice I looked!
A few yards later he was stood at a sign that said WOW. He kept pointing to the sign and then pointing at me. Yeap, I wonder how many pints of BEER he had too!?
My Mum and Daughter thought it was so funny. Luckily we ran into the slots to avoid him anymore.
My mum and Daughter were laughing about this for days!! Anyone mentions the word WOW around us and my Daughter rolls into fits of laughter.
This outfit will always be remembered as wow outfit!
Yummy breakfast my Mum cooked us before we headed to the beach for the morning.
What I Wore:
Jumpsuit: Next | Shades: Primark | Sandals: c/o Strive
Us 3 together!
Wait for it…
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts:
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day