What I Wore Wednesday Post:What I’m Wearing.
Hello friends. Hoe are you today?
Good I hope.
What I Wore Wednesday Post:What I’m Wearing:
After doing the 30 days clothing challenge I could not wait to put my jeans on.
My favourite red dress is getting to big for me and I now have to start wearing a vest under.
I must be doing something right!!
Good thing about dresses that are to big is belts.
Now one of my challenges this month is doing lots of exercise DVDs so here I go 🙂
What I Wore Wednesday Post:What I’m Wearing
Some More Style Posts:
Raining Cats And Dogs: Creative Mondays Blog Hop:
Another Flashback Friday: Weekend Link Up:
Lipstick Dress Powered And Paint #LinkUp:
In The Stripes: OOTD Creative Mondays Link Up:
The Maxi Dress That Keeps On Giving: #WeekendLinkUp:
What I Really Wore: All The Fun Of The Fair:
You Might Also Like:
Floral Summer Dress: Spring Cleaning Wardrobe & Blog:
A Walk Around London: Creative Mondays Link Up:
Sandals For Spring/Summer 2019: Mastershoe Review:
Outfit Of The Day: #WeekendLinkUp:
It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas #LinkUp:
Nottingham Winter Wonderland #LinkUp:
Goose Fair, Goose Fowl #Hoodwinked2018 #CreativeMondays:
A Bird In The Hand #Hoodwinked2018:
9 Summer Outfits I Wore In August: Over 40 Style:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you can visit again soon.