What I Wore Wednesday Post:What I’m Wearing.
Hello friends. Hoe are you today?
Good I hope.
What I Wore Wednesday Post:What I’m Wearing:
After doing the 30 days clothing challenge I could not wait to put my jeans on.
My favourite red dress is getting to big for me and I now have to start wearing a vest under.
I must be doing something right!!
Good thing about dresses that are to big is belts.
Now one of my challenges this month is doing lots of exercise DVDs so here I go 🙂
What I Wore Wednesday Post:What I’m Wearing
Some More Style Posts:
Raining Cats And Dogs: Creative Mondays Blog Hop:
Another Flashback Friday: Weekend Link Up:
Lipstick Dress Powered And Paint #LinkUp:
In The Stripes: OOTD Creative Mondays Link Up:
The Maxi Dress That Keeps On Giving: #WeekendLinkUp:
What I Really Wore: All The Fun Of The Fair:
You Might Also Like:
Floral Summer Dress: Spring Cleaning Wardrobe & Blog:
A Walk Around London: Creative Mondays Link Up:
Sandals For Spring/Summer 2019: Mastershoe Review:
Outfit Of The Day: #WeekendLinkUp:
It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas #LinkUp:
Nottingham Winter Wonderland #LinkUp:
Goose Fair, Goose Fowl #Hoodwinked2018 #CreativeMondays:
A Bird In The Hand #Hoodwinked2018:
9 Summer Outfits I Wore In August: Over 40 Style:
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you can visit again soon.