What I Wore Wednesday Post:What I’m Wearing.
Hello friends. Hoe are you today?
Good I hope.
What I Wore Wednesday Post:What I’m Wearing:
After doing the 30 days clothing challenge I could not wait to put my jeans on.
My favourite red dress is getting to big for me and I now have to start wearing a vest under.
I must be doing something right!!
Good thing about dresses that are to big is belts.
Now one of my challenges this month is doing lots of exercise DVDs so here I go 🙂
What I Wore Wednesday Post:What I’m Wearing
Some More Style Posts:
Raining Cats And Dogs: Creative Mondays Blog Hop:
Another Flashback Friday: Weekend Link Up:
Lipstick Dress Powered And Paint #LinkUp:
In The Stripes: OOTD Creative Mondays Link Up:
The Maxi Dress That Keeps On Giving: #WeekendLinkUp:
What I Really Wore: All The Fun Of The Fair:
You Might Also Like:
Floral Summer Dress: Spring Cleaning Wardrobe & Blog:
A Walk Around London: Creative Mondays Link Up:
Sandals For Spring/Summer 2019: Mastershoe Review:
Outfit Of The Day: #WeekendLinkUp:
It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas #LinkUp:
Nottingham Winter Wonderland #LinkUp:
Goose Fair, Goose Fowl #Hoodwinked2018 #CreativeMondays:
A Bird In The Hand #Hoodwinked2018:
9 Summer Outfits I Wore In August: Over 40 Style:
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you can visit again soon.