What I Wore: Days Out.
What I Wore: Days Out:
What lovely weather we have been having just lately!?!
It felt like summer….then … where did the flurry of snow come from Tuesday? wind Wednesday!?! and it looks like it is going to rain today!
Typical as I have a shopping day planned with my mum.
This is an outfit I wore for a family day out on Sunday in Nottingham. My favourite dress I have had it for years and bright yellow tights, my new favourite thing.
Lucky I could still move in this dress after a lovely 3 course meal out.
What I Wore: Days Out
What I Wore~
- Dress : Jane Norman
- Tights : Primark
- Shoes : F&F Tesco
- Bag : Cath Kidston
Hope the sun is shining for the weekend as it is going to be
- Friday : sons off school for inset day.
- Monday : all kids off school for May day.
- Tuesday : My birthday :):):)
- Is Mickey Mouse In Fashion For A Woman
- I Like Pink, Pink Pink. Can You Tell?
- Floral Dress Styled With Trainers
- A Brown Polka Dot Dress And How I Wear It
- White Dr. Martens Boots And A Dress
- Vintage Boho Style Dresses
- Red Converse Boots And Polka Dot Maxi
- 2 For 1 Cocktails At Slug & Lettuce, Nottingham
- Stripy Tank Tops: Almost Matching Dog
- Red Maxi Dress And Denim Jacket