What I Wore: Days Out.
What I Wore: Days Out:
What lovely weather we have been having just lately!?!
It felt like summer….then … where did the flurry of snow come from Tuesday? wind Wednesday!?! and it looks like it is going to rain today!
Typical as I have a shopping day planned with my mum.
This is an outfit I wore for a family day out on Sunday in Nottingham. My favourite dress I have had it for years and bright yellow tights, my new favourite thing.
Lucky I could still move in this dress after a lovely 3 course meal out.
What I Wore: Days Out
What I Wore~
- Dress : Jane Norman
- Tights : Primark
- Shoes : F&F Tesco
- Bag : Cath Kidston
Hope the sun is shining for the weekend as it is going to be
- Friday : sons off school for inset day.
- Monday : all kids off school for May day.
- Tuesday : My birthday :):):)
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits