What I Wore: Days Out.
What I Wore: Days Out:
What lovely weather we have been having just lately!?!
It felt like summer….then … where did the flurry of snow come from Tuesday? wind Wednesday!?! and it looks like it is going to rain today!
Typical as I have a shopping day planned with my mum.
This is an outfit I wore for a family day out on Sunday in Nottingham. My favourite dress I have had it for years and bright yellow tights, my new favourite thing.
Lucky I could still move in this dress after a lovely 3 course meal out.
What I Wore: Days Out
What I Wore~
- Dress : Jane Norman
- Tights : Primark
- Shoes : F&F Tesco
- Bag : Cath Kidston
Hope the sun is shining for the weekend as it is going to be
- Friday : sons off school for inset day.
- Monday : all kids off school for May day.
- Tuesday : My birthday :):):)
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- A Little Sparkle Every Day: Visit To Matlock Baths
- If It Takes More Than 5 Minutes, Its Not Graffiti
- Purple Jumper And Under The Sea Skirt #LinkUp
- Walking Into Monday with Confidence #LinkUp
- How To Wear Spring Dresses When It’s Not That Warm
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday