White Chocolate, Cranberry Fruit Flapjacks #Runstreak 13,14 And 15
Just made these quick, easy, sweet and tasty flapjack after my run in the snow today.
Hard work running in the snow now the pavements have turned to ice, so off into the parks where it was deep snow for most of my run today…
- 100g Margarine
- 100g Honey
- 100g Cranberry juice
- 200g Oats
- 100g dried cranberries
- 100g white chocolate chips
- 50g raisins
- 50g Mixed peel
- 50g cornflakes crushed
20x20cm square tray grease and lined
- Pre heat the oven to 180c gas mark 4.
- In a pan heat the margarine, honey and cranberry juice gently until all ingredients have melted.
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the rest of the ingredients together, then mix the melted butter, honey and juice in slowly bit at a time covering all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press the mixture into a greased and lined with grease proof paper square tin 20x20cm.
- Cook for around 15 minutes until golden.
- Slightly cool and cut, leave to cool in tin then place in fridge to set before removing.
#runstreak day 13
Sunday was the first day of the snow, I was going to run 6 miles and go to the gym but I knew to keep my training on track for London, I had to do 13 miles. Seems like I had been out all day, 2 hours 18 minutes in total.
#runstreak day 14
With the heavy snow a 2 mile run to the gym, 45 minute tone zone class and a 2 miles run home on my easy day,as no day off on a runstreak…
#runstreak day 15
6 miles run in the snow, hard work on the slippy paths and running in the deep snow. So pleased with today’s run. off now to plan some toning classes at the gym for over the next few days…
Days ran this year 15/15 #runstreak
Miles ran this month 94