White Chocolate And Raspberry Skillet Cookies With Kelly’s Berry Eton Mess. Hello friends. Cookies anyone?
Kelly’s of Cornwall has teamed up with celebrity father and son foodies, Dick and James Strawbridge, to create a series of innovative recipes using the Kelly’s range and showcasing the different ways that ice cream can be enjoyed throughout the year.
White Chocolate and Raspberry Skillet Cookies with Kelly’s Berry Eton Mess anyone?
White Chocolate And Raspberry Skillet Cookies With Kelly’s Berry Eton Mess:
These warm, gooey white chocolate chunk cookies are the ultimate indulgent treat.
The delicious combination of white chocolate chunks and gooey dough with the sticky, fruity creaminess of Kelly’s of Cornwall Berry Eton Mess ice cream makes this an equally impressive crowd-pleaser or an indulgent pud-for-one.
Serves… as many as you want!
How To Make White Chocolate And Raspberry Skillet Cookies With Kelly’s Berry Eton Mess:
1 large tub of Kelly’s of Cornwall Berry Eton Mess ice cream
200g salted butter at room temperature (plus extra for the skillet)
250g light brown sugar
2 egg yolks
½ tsp vanilla extract
275g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
100g white chocolate chips
10g dried strawberries
Garnish with mini-meringue shells and an extra drizzle of strawberry jam
Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
Then stir in the yolks and vanilla extract. Sift in the flour, baking powder, chocolate chips and strawberries. Mix until a crumbly dough forms.
Lightly butter a 25cm skillet or ovenproof frying pan. Alternatively, if you have smaller individual skillets then divide and portion into balls.
Spoon in and flatten the cookie dough. Leave space for the cookie dough to spread during baking.
For a gooey skillet cookie, bake for 20 mins, leave to rest for 5 mins, then serve straight from the pan.
For a firmer cookie base, bake for 30 mins, then leave to cool for about 5-10 minutes.
Dollop the ice cream straight onto the warm cookie/s and then drizzle with a little strawberry jam and some meringue shells for decoration
Hint: Try using Kelly’s Clotted Cream & Salted Caramel for a sweet-salt surprise to die for!
Recipe and photos c/o Kelly’s of Cornwall.
What do you think of this White Chocolate And Raspberry Skillet Cookies With Kelly’s Berry Eton Mess recipe?
Fancy making some?
You might also like these afternoon treats:
3 Summer Afternoon Treats:
Today I am sharing 3-afternoon treat recipes.
Perfect for sharing in the garden this Summer.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review