White Chocolate Caramel Snowmen And Trees
Finding something we all love to eat with a bit of everyone’s favourite ingredients inside.
White chocolate check,
Christmas sprinkles check,
I had to do most of the work due to very hot pans but my daughter helped with the important bit at the end sprinkles and tasting ….
- 100g Margarine
- 250g oat wholemeal biscuits
- 80g Margarine
- 55g golden caster sugar
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 200g half a can of condensed milk
- 150g White cooking chocolate broken into pieces
- Coloured sugar sprinkles
You will also need 2 x 6 holes seasonal silicone muffin trays.
- Place the oat biscuits in a food processor to make into fine crumbs.
- Place 100g margarine in a pan and slowly melt.
- Add the biscuit crumbs to the melted margarine and and mix well.
- Spoon evenly into the 12 holes of the muffin trays.
- Once shared out push down firmly with the back of a spoon to compact all the mix together and leave to set.
To make the filling:
- Place the margarine, sugar, golden syrup and condensed milk in a saucepan and heat
gently until the sugar has dissolved.
- Slowly bring to the boil and simmer for
6-8 minutes stirring constantly until the mixture becomes very thick.
over the biscuit base and leave to cool.
- When cooled put in the
refrigerator for a few hours until firm.
To make the topping:
- Melt the milk chocolate in a bowl over some simmering pre boiled water or in a microwave according to instructions on pack.
- Leave to cool but not set.
- Then spread over the top, onto the caramel.
- Spoon the coloured sprinkles over.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set.