Windy Day And Bring Back The Sunshine: What I Wore. Hello friends. Happy Thursday.
Windy Day And Bring Back The Sunshine: What I Wore:
These picture were taken a few weeks ago when I though Spring was on its way!!.
It was such a beautiful day on a trip to London. The sun was also shining and it made us all excited that summer was on its way.
Now it has turned around and shocked us all with the cold and snow back. Making me think its more like Christmas than Easter..
How much longer is the snow going to be around for because I can not wait for Spring? Grr.
This weather is really making me long for sunshine. Hoping to hear the bird chirping in the trees soon and see the pink blossoms growing again.
Windy Day And Bring Back The Sunshine: What I Wore
My Outfit | Jacket ~ Primark | Cardigan ~ Primark | Dress ~ Gok Wan Sainsburys | Bag ~ Local market |
How is the weather in your part of the world?
You Might Also Like:
Five Clothes Shops To Take Your Daughter In Oxford Street London:
Firstly, a few weeks ago my daughter and I hopped on the train to London in search of some new clothes for my Daughter.
A few hours later we arrived at St Pancras International Train Station. What an amazing station this is too! Five Clothes Shops To Take Your Daughter In Oxford Street London.
Pepper Dress And How I Would Style It Now:
Secondly, I love it when Google sends me a notification to some photos from years ago. I notice these yesterday from wait for it, 6 years ago!! (Rediscover this day: 8 Aug 2013).
I was in my late 30’s here and my babies were all smaller than me!! Well, my youngest two were!! My hair was darker, my skin was smoother and I was a stone or two lighter!! One thing I still do have is this dress though. Love it. Pepper Dress And How I Would Style It Now.
I Want A Mini Just Like This! Creative Mondays Link Up:
Thirdly, welcome To Creative Mondays. Good morning lovelies and welcome by this week’s brand new linky party.I am so please you have stopped by to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays Link Up.
What have you been up to lately? Want to share with us today? I Want A Mini Just Like This! Creative Mondays Link Up.
Hanging Out At Primrose Hill, London:
Last but not least, thanks so much for joining us today for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up! Where has all the sunshine gone? It was beautiful around here and now it is miserable and raining.
I am also full of cold and have to walk Mollie in the pouring rain, grr!! I do have a day off work though, so not all bad. Hanging Out At Primrose Hill, London #LinkUp.
Latest From The Blog:
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine
- Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie How To Make
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins: How To
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool : Creative Flashback Friday
- Day Out In Sheffield: Throwback Thursday
- Watercress Breakfast Smoothie Bowl; How To
I hope you like this post? If so why not follow along so you never miss a post?
Also remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.