Windy Day And Bring Back The Sunshine: What I Wore. Hello friends. Happy Thursday.
Windy Day And Bring Back The Sunshine: What I Wore:
These picture were taken a few weeks ago when I though Spring was on its way!!.
It was such a beautiful day on a trip to London. The sun was also shining and it made us all excited that summer was on its way.
Now it has turned around and shocked us all with the cold and snow back. Making me think its more like Christmas than Easter..
How much longer is the snow going to be around for because I can not wait for Spring? Grr.
This weather is really making me long for sunshine. Hoping to hear the bird chirping in the trees soon and see the pink blossoms growing again.
Windy Day And Bring Back The Sunshine: What I Wore
My Outfit | Jacket ~ Primark | Cardigan ~ Primark | Dress ~ Gok Wan Sainsburys | Bag ~ Local market |
How is the weather in your part of the world?
You Might Also Like:
Five Clothes Shops To Take Your Daughter In Oxford Street London:
Firstly, a few weeks ago my daughter and I hopped on the train to London in search of some new clothes for my Daughter.
A few hours later we arrived at St Pancras International Train Station. What an amazing station this is too! Five Clothes Shops To Take Your Daughter In Oxford Street London.
Pepper Dress And How I Would Style It Now:
Secondly, I love it when Google sends me a notification to some photos from years ago. I notice these yesterday from wait for it, 6 years ago!! (Rediscover this day: 8 Aug 2013).
I was in my late 30’s here and my babies were all smaller than me!! Well, my youngest two were!! My hair was darker, my skin was smoother and I was a stone or two lighter!! One thing I still do have is this dress though. Love it. Pepper Dress And How I Would Style It Now.
I Want A Mini Just Like This! Creative Mondays Link Up:
Thirdly, welcome To Creative Mondays. Good morning lovelies and welcome by this week’s brand new linky party.I am so please you have stopped by to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays Link Up.
What have you been up to lately? Want to share with us today? I Want A Mini Just Like This! Creative Mondays Link Up.
Hanging Out At Primrose Hill, London:
Last but not least, thanks so much for joining us today for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up! Where has all the sunshine gone? It was beautiful around here and now it is miserable and raining.
I am also full of cold and have to walk Mollie in the pouring rain, grr!! I do have a day off work though, so not all bad. Hanging Out At Primrose Hill, London #LinkUp.
Latest From The Blog:
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
I hope you like this post? If so why not follow along so you never miss a post?
Also remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.