Women’s Autumn Style Over 40- Long Boots And Faux Fur. Hello friends, happy Monday. So how quickly has Monday come around again?
Welcome back to The Weekly Link Up. A fun time to link up your blog posts, find new blogs to read and follow. How was your weekend?
Women’s Autumn Style Over 40- Long Boots And Faux Fur:
My week has have been busy and plenty of work, blog, clearing garage out getting it ready for the builder in next week, repeat!!
All good though!
So yesterday I got a fun day out with the family.
Which is unusual at the minute as getting a day off at the weekend with my Husband and youngest Son now we are all working in retail is rare.
Also a trip out with the family makes me want to plan more fun days out.
I am fed up of housework but hopefully once the garage has been made into a dining room and all decorating done, I will have more free time 😁
Women’s Autumn Style Over 40: The Weekly Link Up:
The Weekly Link Up. The link up will be open all week so you can come and link up again and again.
Any day you prefer and it will not have a theme so you can link up anything and everything.
No blog themes. Old or new posts. Add as many links As you like. Now, go go go!!
Please only family friendly blogs only!!! Have a lovely week.
Not Long Left: Six Items Or Less Challenge:
Firstly, I am nearly at the end of another month doing The Six Items Or Less Challenge.
I’ve wore six items of clothes for nearly 30 days now. I am really looking forward to wearing whatever I like again…Yeah!!
I am also feeling sad that the challenge is over; Not Long Left: Six Items Or Less Challenge.
What I’m Wearing Lately. Where’s Wally!?
Secondly, Dress: Primark What I ‘ve been wearing this week is my new dress which I got for my birthday.
Love it and it is very comfortable to wear. Where’s Wally!? Some More What I Am Wore Posts: What I really Wore: All The Fun Of The Fair:
#ThrowbackThursday Happy Thursday lovelies. How is your week going?; What I’m Wearing Lately. Where’s Wally!?
30 Days Wardrobe Challenge: 15 Days In:
Last but not least, another clothing challenge! Hello friends. Did you know I am taking part in a clothing challenge?
You can also read all about it here:
So today I’m starting the a new fashion challenge which I found on my friend’s Dress My Truth blog.
About The Challenge: The 30-day wardrobe challenge is where you choose no more than; 30 Days Wardrobe Challenge: 15 Days In.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
If you like this post, why not follow along so you never miss a post?
So I hope you have enjoyed today’s post. So if you like, you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.