Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Hello and happy Wednesday friends.
Welcome back to this week’s Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Do you have a blog post with some photos in it to share with us today?
My second eldest Son came home for a few days over the weekend and it was loving seeing in as we had not seen him for ages. A chance to get dressed up too. We planned a nice quiet walk into town on Sunday night to celebrate his 21st Birthday with a drink and meal. With all the family.
My eldest Son works all week and then Sundays somewhere else so he could not get over. Which was a real shame as it would have been lovely to see him.
Nice comfy shoes for the walk into town.
Little did we know that Sunday night they were turning on the Christmas lights in the town centre and it was packed out everywhere. A nice quiet meal as planned did not happen in town. It was just to busy so we turned around and headed back home.
One the way home we found a nice quiet pub and had a drink in there. My Son then decided to go home and ordered a Chinese Takeaway to be delivered. So that is what we did.
Also afterwards we had chocolate Birthday cake. Yummy.
Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop:
What I Wore:
- Jacket: c/o Marisota
- Dress: M&S
- Tights: Tesco F&F
- Shoes: Clarks
To all my American friends, Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. Have a great day spending time with your loved ones.
Now on to this week’s Wordless Or Not So Wednesdays Blog Hop:
Welcome back to this week’s photo sharing linky party: ‘The Wednesday Blog Hop’.
Do you have any posts with photos in them to share with us today?
Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop: 22/11/2017:
Link up your Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday photos at the blog hop today: These posts can be Wordless Or Not So Wordless.
- Link up your posts on the linky below. Add any posts with pictures in the posts. Simple eh!? These posts can be wordless or not so wordless, that is up to you.
- Please try to hop on the blog hop and leave a few comments on others posts that have linked up.
- If you would like to add The Wednesday blog hop button onto your own blog or post you can find it here: blog hop buttons. You are also welcome to grab the code and share a blog hop on your own page too.Have fun at this week’s linky party and don’t forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop…
- Do not forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop Or Mondays for Creative Mondays to link up to the parties.
Thanks for stopping by.
This blog hop has now ended and been deleted due to old broken links.
Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop.
See you again soon.
You Might Also Like:
- Way Back Wednesday To When My Hair Was Longer
- It’s Not What You Wear, It’s How You Wear It
- Just Keep Swimming~ Finding Dory At The Farm
- 40 Years Cousins Reunion In Brighton
- Polka Dots Make Me Pop And Here Are 3 Reason Why
- 17 Reasons I Am Looking Forward To Summer 2020
- Blink And You Really Do Miss It: The Photo Sharing Linky
- Bee Inspired: The Wednesday Photo Link Up
- Christmas Street In Bristol: UK Fashion And Travel Blog
- Christmas Jumpers For Dogs : Look At Mollie The Elf!!