Working Out With The Davina Range At Next.
Read my first post here: Next’s New Shoe And Fitness Collection In Collaboration with Davina McCall?
My new years resolution did not actually start on the 1st January as I had planned.
It was cold and very windy and just too hard to get myself back out running after a lazy month of not much exercise and eating to excess over Christmas.
The husband under my feet and four children still off school did not help either!!
Working Out With The Davina Range At Next
After a few more days of wallowing, the 5th January was to be my exercise New Year.
A quick weigh in to find I am 3lb heavier and off out the front door I go.
A short few mile run to get the legs going again.As always after a spell on the sidelines it’s hard work.
Hopefully it will get easier as the year goes on..
I have decided this is my year to get super fit I have had 5 years of getting to a stage where I call myself a runner, albeit a slow one.
I did a personal best race time of 53 minutes for a 10k race in 2011 even though it was my best I want to get quicker.
This year I want to do under 50 minutes and try if I can to get close to my ultimate goal of 45 minutes.
I am back into my running now,yet feel to go to the next level I need to do more, so have rejoined the gym and am starting a Zumba class this week with a friend.
One thing Santa did not bring me this year was some new sports kit, I was pleasantly surprised then, when I found out I was one of 10 lucky bloggers to road test the new Davina range for Next.
Remember my post? Next New Shoe And Fitness Collection.
Here is my outfit I picked…
Here is some great tips for all your fitness plans for Davina…
This week exercise so far-
6 miles run this was the longest run since my race in December and felt good to run long again
Box fit class for 1 hour 20 minutes followed by a 4 mile run with a Friend.
Ouch from the Box Fit. 2 miles recovery run A.M
6 miles warm up rep session at running club and cool down.
3 miles recovery run.
I have lots of fitness plans for this week.
What are your exercise plans?
About this post: I have been sent the top, jogger’s and trainers as part of a 5 weeks fitness review.
- Couch Potato To 10K Great Manchester Run
- Tomorrows Athletes? Getting Kids Into Running
- New Training: Week 1: Fit To Fitter
- I Want To Be On The Cover Of A Magazine
- I Hate Racing: First Running Race Of The Year
- Diet & Fitness Mondays: Fit To Fitter
- Diet & Fitness Mondays: Lots Of Running Fun
- Diet And Fitness Monday: Run, Run, Run
- Diet and Fitness Mondays: Never Ending Story
- Diet And Fitness Mondays: Motivational Monday
- Juneathon Late Starter
- Diet and Fitness Mondays: Last Week’s Training
- Diet and Fitness Monday: Back On The Run Again
- Diet And Fitness Mondays: An Emotional Week
- 3 In 30 Challenge And A Fitness Friday Catch Up
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 5 Christmas Cupcake Recipes For Your Party
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone
- 10 Tasty Homemade Bread Ideas To Bake
- 5 Holiday Salads To Try Out And Make
- 14 Curry Recipes To Warm You Up This Autumn