Working Out With The Davina Range At next Week 3
For my readers who missed last weeks post, here is a laugh for you:
Me working out.
To keep you up to day, I am having a bit of fun and getting fit with the new Davina range from Next.
Next’s New Shoe And Fitness Collection In Collaboration with Davina McCall:
3 of my favourite hobbies are running buying shoes and eating cakes. Come the new year one of these will have to go. Reluctantly it is going to have to be cake, which will hopefully make way for my new fitness regime.
Working Out With The Davina Range At Next:
My new years resolution did not actually start on the 1st January as I had planned.
It was cold and very windy and just too hard to get myself back out running after a lazy month of not much exercise and eating to excess over Christmas.
The husband under my feet and four children still off school did not help either!!
Working Out With The Davina Range At next Week 1:
Had a good first week getting fit with the Davina Range at next but a bad week for feeling ill and having to push through it.
Working Out With The Davina Range At next Week 2:
As many of you who reads my blog would know; this month I’m getting fit with the Davina range at next.
The outfit is my Davina range clothes from Next. Nice and loose.
Got a great surprise through the post on Saturday the lovely people at Next and Davina herself sent me: Davinas new workout video to try!
I ca not wait to get started on it.
I have not had much time this week to try it but I will let you know next week what I think !!
Wore myself out a
little lot last week with Zumba,box-fit, gym work and running.
On Thursday I not only ran to a Zumba class and ran home I decided to go to the running club that night.
Friday an hour in the gym including 2 half miles running on the treadmill and I decide that my husband could drop me of 5 miles away from home on his way to work!!
Big mistake as my legs were killing and had to run home because I only had just over an hour to pick the kids up from school.
Friday night I had a meal out with my friends from the running club.
Lots of yummy red wine and a hangover next morning so it took me a few days to get back into exercising.
This Weeks Exercise:
1 hour Zumba class
3 miles run
5 miles farklet with running club
1 hour gym work
5 miles run
Box fit class for 1 hour 30 minutes
3 Mlies run
4 miles run
This song below has got me moving and grooving to the house work this week it so funny.
Pump the volume up and have a little wiggle go on have a little laugh no ones looking !!!
Wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!
I work out !!
Whats songs got you moving this week ?
This is the last week of the getting fit with Davina at next challenge so I’m going to push myself even harder and try to stop eating cake !! honest!?!
Do you eat something that you knows bad for you but just can’t help yourself?
What has everyone else been up to this week?
About this post: I have been sent the top,jogger’s and trainers as part of a 5 weeks fitness review.
- 6 Top Fitness Tips For The Winter: Keep On Running
- Stay On Track This Christmas With Three Time
- Runstreak: Week Two, Day Seven: Keep On Running
- Back Out Running: The Wordless Or Not So Wordless
- Gel Glorify Asics Exclusive At Intersport: Get Running
- Anyone For Tennis? : Creative Mondays Blog Hop
- Sunday Runday
- Change Of Plan: Plan B For My Half Marathon Training
- Zaggora Hot Pant Capri Review
- Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying Week # 4
- Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying # Week 3
- Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying # Week 2
- Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying # Week 1
- Zaggora Hot Pant Review: Zaggora 2.0 Hotpants
- Working Out With The Davina Range At Next Week 5
- A Random Gate, Snow Photos, And Berries
- So Here Are 10 More Drinks Ideas For Christmas
- Too Early For A Christmas Jumper?
- Last-Minute Sweet & Savoury Festive Treat Recipes
- Earrings Of The Day
- New Hairstyle For The Weekend!! Over 40 Style
- What Does The First Letter Of Your Name Say About You?
- Layering Up Time Again!! Cozy Coat And Sparkles
- Cosy Season Is Here: Faux Fur Jacket And Boot On
- 10 Afternoon Mini Cake Recipes You Can Bake Today
- Bright Light Big City That’s Where I Want To Be
- The Wonderful Colours Of Autumn
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art