Working Out With The Davina Range At next Week 4
4 weeks have already gone by and I though this was the last week of working out with the Davina range at next but no I still have one more week left to try and lose some weight.
Want to catch up?
To keep you up to day, I am having a bit of fun and getting fit with the new Davina range from Next.
Next’s New Shoe And Fitness Collection In Collaboration with Davina McCall:
3 of my favourite hobbies are running buying shoes and eating cakes. Come the new year one of these will have to go. Reluctantly it is going to have to be cake, which will hopefully make way for my new fitness regime.
Working Out With The Davina Range At Next:
My new years resolution did not actually start on the 1st January as I had planned.
It was cold and very windy and just too hard to get myself back out running after a lazy month of not much exercise and eating to excess over Christmas.
The husband under my feet and four children still off school did not help either!!
Working Out With The Davina Range At next Week 1:
Had a good first week getting fit with the Davina Range at next but a bad week for feeling ill and having to push through it.
Working Out With The Davina Range At next Week 2:
As many of you who reads my blog would know; this month I’m getting fit with the Davina range at next.
Working Out With The Davina Range At next Week 3:
For my readers who missed last weeks post, here is a laugh for you:
How quickly has this month gone?
I have had a fun/packed/tiring/ month fitting as much exercise as possible.
The one thing I have noticed is the more I exercise the more I eat.
Although I have only lost 2 pounds this month 🙁 I have done loads more core strength training and as they say muscle weighs heavier than fat !!
My friend joked with me this morning I should be hypnotised to stay away from the biscuit tin,interesting thought!!
Had fun today doing the Davina video,the great thing about DVDs are that no one gets to see you do them unless you want them too !!
I so want Davina’s abs !!
This week training was:
6 miles run
5 miles run
7 miles run
Box fit class for 1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour in gym
2 miles run to gym and back
1 miles fitness test
1 hour Davina DVD
This month I got chance to road test the Davina range from Next and this is what I got sent:
I have one more week to prove I can lose some weight.
I’m hoping to find time to get my Davina workout DVD done 3 times this week.
About this post: I have been sent the top,jogger’s and trainers as part of a 5 weeks fitness review.
- I Want To Ride My Bicycle I Want To Ride It Where I Like
- Teversal Trail Run: Saturday Morning Run Motivation
- Toasted Walnut, Black Bean, Corn And Tomato Salad
- Highlight Of The Day And A Trip To The Park: OOTD
- California Walnut Power Balls: How To Make Some
- 6 Top Fitness Tips For The Winter
- Stay On Track This Christmas With Three Time
- Back At Parkrun: #LinkUp #WordlessOrNotSoWordless
- Back Out Running: Week 4: Running Is Nothing More Than
- Back Out Running: Week Three: Keep On Running
- Runstreak: Week Two, Day Seven: Keep On Running
- Runstreak: Week One, Day Seven: Keep On Running
- 25 Minutes Parkrun Goal: Part 1 Run Mum Run
- Forza Shake It Slim Milkshakes: Lifestyle Changes
- Shake It Slim With Forza: Two Week’s In And How It Is Going