Working Out With The Davina Range At next Week 1.
First up did you see these posts:
Next’s New Shoe And Fitness Collection In Collaboration with Davina McCall:
3 of my favourite hobbies are running buying shoes and eating cakes. Come the new year one of these will have to go. Reluctantly it is going to have to be cake, which will hopefully make way for my new fitness regime.
Working Out With The Davina Range At Next.
My new years resolution did not actually start on the 1st January as I had planned.
It was cold and very windy and just too hard to get myself back out running after a lazy month of not much exercise and eating to excess over Christmas.
The husband under my feet and four children still off school did not help either!!
To keep you up to day, I am having a bit of fun and getting fit with the new Davina range from Next.
Working Out With The Davina Range At next Week 1
Had a good first week getting fit with the Davina Range at next but a bad week for feeling ill and having to push through it.
This week exercise-
1 hour Zumba class.
3 miles run.
5 Miles run.
Woke up with a bad throat so day off.
Half Hour Zumba Dvd.
3 miles run
Box fit class for 1 hour 30 minutes
7 miles warm up rep session at running club and cool down, felt a cold coming on again! 🙁
Day off with the weather turning cold and coughs and colds around I’ve felt really under the weather today.
Head spinning and shaking,nose blocked. I just hope I’m ok for Zumba tomorrow.
Here is a close up of what I picked from the Davina range at Next:
I will do an outfit post for next week.
I just feel to ill this week but the good news is it hopefully not mans flu!!
Just got to cut down on the cakes being ill makes me eat more.
I’ve tried Boxfit new last week and Zumba this week. What have you all been up-to,Tried anything new ?
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- I Want To Ride My Bicycle I Want To Ride It Where I Like
- Teversal Trail Run: Saturday Morning Run Motivation
- Toasted Walnut, Black Bean, Corn And Tomato Salad
- Highlight Of The Day And A Trip To The Park: OOTD
- California Walnut Power Balls: How To Make Some
- 6 Top Fitness Tips For The Winter
- Stay On Track This Christmas With Three Time
- Back At Parkrun: #LinkUp #WordlessOrNotSoWordless
- Back Out Running: Week 4: Running Is Nothing More Than
- Back Out Running: Week Three: Keep On Running
- Runstreak: Week Two, Day Seven: Keep On Running
- Runstreak: Week One, Day Seven: Keep On Running
- 25 Minutes Parkrun Goal: Part 1 Run Mum Run
- Forza Shake It Slim Milkshakes: Lifestyle Changes
- Shake It Slim With Forza: Two Week’s In And How It Is Going