World Health Day: The Weekend Blog Hop.
Happy Friday 🙂
How are you this Spring Friday? It has been non-stop here with the children off school. Shopping, days out to see family and lots of walks to the park with Mollie the Collie. Also a bit of running.
World Health Day: The Weekend Blog Hop:
Today is also World Health Day.
Let’s get healthy!?
I keep trying to do my bit in trying staying healthy. Somehow it never gets any easier, though!!
Sometimes it feels like one step forward and two steps backwards.
As soon as I put the effort in at the gym, I get worn down and ill. If I cut out too much food at once I bing!!
I am trying to create a happy medium. School holidays do not help though. As I don’t find time for the gym.
Running always feels tough and eating healthy all the time needs lots of planning. Especially when your children buy you lots of chocolates for Mother’s Day.
I did a run streak since New Year’s day.
I kept it up for 3 full month’s but decided to give it up earlier this week due to a sore throat and feeling tired out.
I am now going to try and work on quality running instead of just doing 2 miles slow every day.
I hate getting brand new trainers mucky but that is why I brought them, to run in.
Trying to push on. Even though it never gets any easier. Maybe if I lost a few pounds, running would become a little easier.
It never felt this hard years ago. Then again I was younger and lighter!! Must try harder.
I also keep trying to go to the gym a few times a week.
I love spinning classes.
The best thing about making myself go is treating myself to a nice and healthy chocolate cookie dough protein, banana and strawberry smoothie when I come home.
I try to keep my coffee consumption down.
2 cups a day is not too bad, is it?
It is my cup of tea and biscuits I really need to cut down on.
Trying to be totally healthy will have to wait a few more weeks!!
How do you stay fit and healthy?
Or maybe you are like me and keep on trying to improve.
Onto this week’s World Health Day Blog Hop:
World Health Day: The Weekend Blog Hop
To join us at this blog hop simply-
1. Link up as many of your favourite posts from the last few weeks.
2. Please follow me here if you would like to? but not essential. Let me know if you are new followers so I can hop over and follow you back.
3. Please add the welcome to the weekend blog button or add a link back to the hop in your posts, on your blog hop page or sidebar. This way others can find the hop and join in the fun too.
4. Have fun blog hopping around all new blogs that have linked up today and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
5. Try to stop by a few blogs and leave a comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
6.) Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on twitter and I will share your posts.
Some Posts You Might Have Missed: