World Smile day: Weekend Blog Hop. Happy Weekend Everyone and Happy World Smile Day!! Smile please :):)
Autumn has now well and truly set in now. Colder morning and chilly evenings. It is getting darker too. I hate having to get up early when it is still dark outside. Brr, Winter is on its way.
The leaves have started to change colour. I love seeing all the colour of Autumn, the leaves changing their colours is such a wonderful sight. How beautiful are the orange leaves?
Cross country season has started again and both my youngest children ran it on Saturday. I love cross country; it makes me want to get fit again! I would love to one day run fast! I wish…
Taking of running; I’ve joined a running club again and been back running 2 full weeks. I am stumbling all over this morning trying to walk after last nights track session!! Love it though! No pain; no Gain!!
I’ve been painting my daughters bedroom as she is having a bit of a makeover. All grown up now with lilac on the walls instead of baby pink. 3rd coat to finish today and it should be finished for the weekend.. Yeah!!
World Smile day: Weekend Blog Hop
Want to join in with some blog hopping fun with us this weekend?
Some Simple Blog Rules :
- Please follow me; your host. Any way you would like to. Let me know so I can follow you back 🙂
- Link up; straight to a blog page. You can link upto 5 posts on the weekend blog hop.
- Please be kind enough to include a link back to weekend blog hop somewhere in your post or you can add the weekend blog hop button if you prefer.
- Have fun hopping around the blog hop .
- Tweet me your links:#Weekendbloghop I will share you links.
This list has now closed. Do not forget to hit the home button and join in our latest blog hop party.